7. Family meet: introducing my mates to my parents

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-7
𝓕𝓪.𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 :- 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

A women dressed in business attire walked inside an unknown villa. Her high-heels click-clacked on the surface, awearing the working maids of her presence. All of them left their work and stand in their place straight then bowed at her saying " Good morning mistress".

Not paying any attention on them, the black-haired female dropped her tired body on the sofa. Stressed and exhausted the black-haired female laid lethargically on sofa not being able to move to even ask for a glass of water.

This sight was not new for the maids. Every time she use to come from her work or business trips, she would be exhausted with her temper on top. Although she is a humble and kind-hearted lady but her temper is a big problem short-tempered.

Warning ⚠️ Lesbian moment ahead

No one dared to go near her to even lend a glass of water. Out of all people present in the mansion a middle aged lady came forward with a glass of water and freshly cut fruits. She kept the plate full of fruits on the table and gestured the maids to get back at their work. She sat on the sofa and passed the glass to the lady who wore a cold stone expression. " Drink it up babe. You must be thirsty. ".

Hearing the sweet melody of her mate, the black-haired female obediently took the glass water and drank it in two big gulps. Keeping the empty glass on the table, she turned her head toward the maroon haired female who sat on the sofa with a pleasant smile on her face. Just seeing her beautiful face, all the stress she have till now flew away like it was never there. She smiled tiredly at her wife she was her stress reliefer.

She moved closer to her wife till their nose were touching. She grabbed her jaw bringing it closer until she felt the cherry red lips on her. She kissed her passionately while her other hand snake around maroon-haired waist pulling her more closer.

Ding dong.......

Black-haired female groan's in annoyance as she pulled away from the kiss while the maroon-haired lady slips away from her hold and an older maid opens the door.

Warning ⚠️ ends.....

The black-haired female glared at the unknown visitor who came unannounced, like she will kill him/her any moment but her gaze soften when she saw her youngest daughter entering the mansion. But she was not alone, she came with three handsome young men who are they?

The black-haired female stared at the three muscular figure in confusion but soon she recognized them. Jung hosoek, Jeon Jungkook and Park jimin three of seven Bangtan prince and well known celebrity figures. " What are they doing here?" She thought. Before she could reach for any further conclusion. Yn broke the silence.

" Momma, emmoa. I have found my mates." Yn said in one breath and looked at her mother's. Their reaction were hilarious she wanted to laugh but couldn't, this was not the right situation.

Black-haired female's eyes widen at the word mates. Meanwhile maroon-haired lady wasn't in a state to say anything.

The three Bangtan prince bowed down at the two olderly female figures respectfully and introduced themselves.
" Mrs.kim and Mrs.lee......" Hoseok addressed them in a formal manner " I am Jung Hosoek and these are my brothers Park jimin and Jeon Jungkook...................................We are you daughter's mates." Said Hoseok nervously cursing at himself for shuttering and how badly he introduced himself infront of his future in-laws what a bad first impression?