33. The pure feeling of joy

When do you feel pure happiness? When you finally meet the right one or when you achieve your goal or when you help somebody or when you make your parents proud.

For our Kiara, she felt pure bliss when she was the reason behind someone else's happiness and that too of someone with a pure soul and innocent nature.

Children, the most innocent and pure flowers of the earth.

She smiled when she saw the innocent smile on the little girl's cute face. She was playing with her toys without having any worry if the world. She was just a child but in society, she was a cursed child. As she was an outcome of a nightstand between two people who weren't each other's mates. She was dropped at the Orphanage by her mother who said that this child was a disgrace to society. How cruel a mother can be to call her child a disgrace?

Yn smiled sadly at the child's faith. She just wanted her to be adopted by a loving family who wouldn't care about her past and will love her as their own.

" She didn't feel ashamed of herself to sleep with someone who is not destined for her. And then calling the innocent child a mistake while she was the one born as a mistake. If you can't take care of a child then don't produce one. Simple thing yet horny teenagers don't understand it. There is no perfect time for anything yet everything has got a limit. need to understand this." Yn thought while looking at the innocent little girl.

Yn moved from there and started to walk forward to meet with other children.

" Miss yn" a sweet voice called her from behind. Yn stopped when she heard the sweet melody of the child. She turned back and saw a girl seated in a wheelchair while her caretaker was pushing it.

" Ara, how are you, my dear?" Yn asked the little girl as she sat on her foot heels and held the girl's hand.

" I am fine Miss yn. How are you? " The little girl asked in her sweet voice. She was always polite and was very mature for her age.

Ara whose full name was Zandra was an abandoned child. She was originally disabled and yn found her in the dark alley. She was only two weeks newborn covered in blood and injuries. It was hard for her to survive but her time on Earth was not finished yet. She survived.

But she was not an ordinary child. She was a pure-blooded vampire. To rare a species which was on the verge of extinction. When yn got to know about her being a vampire. She immediately put her into her private orphanage where adoption wasn't a thing. The children who lived here were special and only some important people knew about it.

" I am okay, dear. How is your recovery going on?" yn asked the child.

" It's been good for now. I was even able to stand but I couldn't walk." Ara replied with a hint of disappointment.

" Oh dear, that's a piece of amazing news soon you will be able to walk on your own feet. Just be patient " yn said in an encouraging tone.

" I will surely, Miss yn" she replied with determination.

Yn's phone rang as she took out her phone from the purse and looked at its screen. It was a reminder that today she has a date with jimin. She had barely spent any time with him and she didn't want him to be upset with her but wouldn't want to leave this angel too.

" Looks like an emergency calls me darling. I will come to meet you another day okay." yn said to Ara.

" Okay, miss yn" Ara replied.

After getting her response yn kissed her forehead and said " Take care, sweety".
And then she went away.
_________________

Yn was sitting inside her car as the driver was driving her to the setting.
Her phone rang as yn took out her phone from her purse.

On the screen, it flashed the name Nini Unnie. Yn signed as she answered the call.

"Hello baby Lily, how is my sister? " Jennie's cheerful voice startles yn.

" I am fine unnie. How are you doing? " yn replied to her sister with a normal tone feeling better after hearing her sister's voice.

" I am okay as ever. Lily, I wanted to ask you if I could take Lisa to the orphanage." Jennie asked in a little hesitant voice.

" Wait what? I mean you can go out on a date to other places also but why the orphanage? " yn asked her older sister with a suspicious tone.

" Cause I want to see my little Ara and I want her to meet Lisa too. You know they both belong to the same species." Jennie said in a low tone so that nobody could hear it except yn.

" I know unnie. I was just worried about Ara. But guess what yeah you both can visit her. I am sure she will be happy to see Lisa unnie." yn answered her sister.

" That's great. I am going to prepare the cookies. I will call you later Lily." Jennie said in a cheerful tone and declined the call.

______________

Yn got out of her car and looked at the restaurant which was across the street.
The driver drove the car away to the parking lot to park the car. The parking lot of the restaurant is full that's why they have to park the car on this side instead.

Yn looked at the traffic signal which show red. She looked at the restaurant entrance where Jimin was standing. When Jesse her looking in his direction he waved at her and yn waved back and signalled that she is coming there. Yn again checked the traffic signal and crossed the road. When she was in the middle of the road. She felt a very cardiac pain in her chest. She felt as if the pain was ruling her heart off. The pain was too sudden and it was very hard for her body to handle. Her head felt heavy as her vision got blurry and the last thing she saw was jimin running towards her as her body collapsed on the ground with a loud thug.

" yn "

_________________________________________

Author note:- I am sorry. My exam has just finished and I haven't gotten any time for myself. Today I got time for myself as it was Sunday while on other days I don't even have time to hold my mobile. 10 boards can be tough.

Well, what do you think about yn? What happened to her? Comment your thoughts. Please don't be a silent reader. It helps me when you all share your thoughts. It's just a request so don't feel pressured for anything.

Bye

Kashi<3