14. Forced prostitution and Supernatural trafficking

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-14
𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

But she wanted to go somewhere and there will be no better place then the capital city of Bangtan kingdom Purple.

Purple was the capital city of Bulletproof kingdom. The province was very prosperous. It was handled by the second youngest prince Kim taehyung, the eternal beauty. The province was popular for many things but mainly for its tasty cuisine and friendly people.

The princess wanted to know about the kingdom she was going to rule and the capital was her first target. She closed her eyes and chanted a spell making her invisible as she teleported to the capital.

When she reached there she saw that street lights were only source of light as all of the shops were closed. She started to walk looking around until she reached to an unknown alley. The alley was scary and creepy. And the sounds of howling added salt in scenario making it look more horroranfic. Yn's body started to tremble in terror as she saw a big black alpha wolf all bloody eating flesh of what smells like maybe an omega. The poor maiden got scared by the scene infront of her. The girl ran as soon as she got back to her senses but was not thinking straight that she is invisible and can just use magic and she will be at her home.

The young maiden stopped when she was like 5 miles away from the horroranfic scene. " How can someone eat flesh of there own kind and that too of an omega. Oh! My moon goddess what evil Supernaturals live on this land." Yn thought as she remembered the wolf was not an ordinary wolf it was a werewolf but she was not able to recognize if the wolf whose flesh the alpha wolf was eating that if he or she was a ordinary wolf or werewolf other than that he is an omega. Yn sighed thinking about the horriblest scene she ever saw in her life. Thinking not much about it. She continue to stroll through the streets of purple province until she heard some music coming from a dark alley. Although the young maiden didn't wanted to go curiosity got the best of her. She entered the dark alley as she moved forward she saw a purple light coming out from a hole of the wall. She wall through the wall as she was invisible.

As soon as she was on the other side of the wall she saw a club which look very lucrative and luxurious. On top of the club, club's name was written. "𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋" yn reed as she thought that she has heard the name before some where. Forcing her mind but she can't remember it. Again she force her brain and she remember something. This club was closed twenty years ago by werewolf prince Junk Hobin for forced prostitution and Supernatural trafficking. Minors were kidnapped and forced in to prostitution in the name of living. And those who didn't wanted to sell their bodies were mercilessly killed. This was one of the reasons for decrement in female and omega male population. They were used as breeding machine for wealthy merchants. This work was so disgusting and controlled by some very powerful people that prince Jung Homin lost his live because of it.

When yn remembered the dark history of this club she decided to go inside and inspect the surroundings. She felt like a spy by doing it.

The young maiden walked inside the club keep herself alert of any danger. As soon as she entered she was shoked by the surrounding. It was general section and all of the men were shamelessly having public sex with the prostitutes. There were not only men but some women were also there but it was hard to identify there gender. Yn felt sick looking at the scene infront of her. She felt uncomfortable, disgusted and angry. " How could people be so shameless?" Thinking that she moved further from the disgusting view.

She made her way towards the V.I.P lounge curious that what would be scene there. But the scene was even more disgusted than the general lounge. Many good for nothing prostitutes were clunged to the wealthy men roming there hands all around the men. The prostitute had double layer of white wash wearing nothing just some piece of clothes barely covering there body. And the clothes can not be called clothes but either a bikini. Most of the men in VIP section were well know people. Half of them were mated and half of them were unmarked. They were all touching the prostitutes, some even fucking and it was so disgusting for the soon to be Queenluna. She could understand the matter about the unmated werewolves but what about the mated ones weren't they cheating on there mates. Well she couldn't do anything to stop them. And the thing which made her more sick is that many of the prostitutes were barely 18. They weren't even adults and the has already thrown then into this mess. Well she couldn't blame anybody but the system. Well what she could do to help those minors. And an idea popped in her head. She is going to click pictures of all these people and make it online. But she will have to blurry all of the prostitutes photos. We'll it's not a problem for her. Yn quickly used her magic but it didn't worked. " What the fuck is happening? Why can't I use my magic.?" Yn thought as she freaked out. But then she remembered that she is still a lerner and using so much of magic can cause harm to health and mental state. " Oh! So this is the reason of me being tired so easily." Yn said in her head as her wolf replied. " Yes stupid. Now can you stop thinking so much. You are giving me an headache and don't you have phone. Just click pictures with it. Because of you I am so tired. And now let me sleep." Yn pouted after hearing lily tantrum. She swear that this wolf is just opposite of her. Yn searched for her phone in her pocket but couldn't find it. " Shit! I forgot my phone." Yn cursed as she mentally slapped herself for being so forgetful.

Not being able to take any action for those prostitutes. Yn eyes got teary as she made her way out. Coming out of the V.I.P lounge she found another hallway which was dark. She being the fairy of curiosity made her way towards the hallway. She walked and walked until she reached its end where a gate was there.

She passed through the door when she heard muffed sound of many girls crying coming from the closed room. As soon as she passed through the door she was met with an horroranfic scene. Many beautiful girls were tied there. Rust of dried tears were visible with there hair been messed up like a bird's nest. They looked pathetic like a broken doll on which everyone has dusted their hands.

The young maiden was left speechless at there conditions. She didn't knew whether to cry or be angry. But then she saw something or someone she never wanted to see in this condition.

" Chae..."

_________________________________________

Continue........