12. Unawareness

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-12
𝓤𝓷𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

The king looked at her and said " No need to bow my child. You are my son's mate if I am not mistaken and you are a part of this family now. Daughter don't bow to to their father do they." He smiled at her as she lifted her head. She looked way to similar to him and he didn't knew why the young maiden's innocent face reminded him of her.

Yn was deeply touched by alpha kings
words. It gave a familistic feeling. She have never been so much respected from a man. And being warmly welcome swelled her heart with happiness. She felt fatherly aura radiating from the so called cold alphaking and former Ceo of Bangtan international. He referred her as daughter which means that he had accepted her.

" No, you haven't mistaken me, your majesty.  " She replied formally. " Oh! no need to be formal dear. You are part of my family now. Call me appa. Or whatever you desire." Alpha king said warmly to her. " Thank you, your majes-, I mean appa." She spoke as her tongue slipped feeling a second hand embarrassment. Before she could say or do something the king signaled her to sit on the couch as they both sat. Yn being being a thoughtful person passed a glass of water to him. The king just smiled at the kind gesture and accepted the glass of water drinking it in three big gulps.

" just like her." The king thought and smiled a little sweetly yet a bit bitterly at the thoughts of her.

Yn noticed the change in alpha king 's expression and asked " Is there any problem, appa." She mentioned cheered herself as she successfully called him appa this time without any mistake.

" Oh! There is no problem my child. You just reminded me of somebody." The king said looking dreamily.

" Can I care to ask who? If that's is okay with you?" Yn asked cautiously as she felt that this can be very personal.

" Someone really close to me." The king answered half of it.

" Mmm.. The queen" yn guessed.

" No, my first love." The king said this time answering her questions fully as she frowned. The queen wasn't his first love. Of course she was not. Not everyone stays pure for their mate and with situation like true-bloodeds she won't be surprised that one of her mate had a relationship before finding her. Well this is matter is for the talk of another time with more suitable people

After the king answer. Nobody spoke as the hall fell into awful silence. After some time the king remembered about the royal news. He knew his sons very well those seven gentlemen can be very forgetful due to their work pressures ad he had the take care it.

" Did my son's told you that your and Namjoon's coronation will be held on the coming full moon. Well, I didn't knew you will agree this soon to be the queenluna." The king said suddenly confusing the young maiden.

" What coronation? And when did I said yes to be the queenluna? Hell they did not even asked me to be the queenluna.? " yn thought as she passed a perplexed expression to the king who was looking at her waiting for a response. Before she can understand the situation properly she saw the emperor fuming in anger and another expression which she can not identify.

The king signed in frustration when he understood that the poor girl didn't even knew bit about the recent royal News. It was crystal clear from her expression. His sons are the biggest idiots of the world. How can they be so forgetful that they even forgot to ask their mate if she ready to be the queenluna. Well it was his fault too. When they said that they have found their mate, he was so over the moon that finally he can retire from this exhausted work of an emperor. He didn't even thought that no one would want to take the pressure of an whole empire as big as Bulletproof kingdom until he or she is an royalty on there first day of meeting there mates. And her being an human didn't even helped either. Well power thirsty people are exception in this situation and sometimes situation also force people to take such attempts. Well now damage is done and it can be undone.

The king wanted to apologize to the young maiden but his ego was too big for that. The king couldn't do anything.
" Let's see what will happen." The king thought as he faced yn.

The girl seemed to understand the situation to a bit. Cause she didn't had the perplexed expression which she had a few minutes ago. She looked expressionless and this scared the king a bit. The emperor wanted to say something but couldn't seem to find the appropriate words.

Yn looked up at the king and smiled at him " You do not have to worry about the coronation, appa. Everything will be fine. And I will do my best. I should be going now to my room because it's already too late and you should also go and take rest. " yn said shocking the king as he nodded giving her permission to leave the hall as he made his way towards his room. Is his soon to be daughter-in-law has some kind of witch powers or what. How come she knew what he was thinking. Do she know mind reading. Well how can she know she might have gussed right. The emperor thought of various reasons but couldn't seem to find a suitable answer.  This was so confusing for him. It was giving him an headache. So the emperor thought of thinking about it later and made his way towards the room leaving the mansion hall.

_________________________________________

Continue......