10. Meeting with Alpha king

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-10
𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

It's not everyday Bangtan boys meet their only father alive. After they lost their mother, it's like they lost themselves. Becoming cold to others was no exception as their was no one to take care of them. Their father were busy people so was their mother but she always cut some time from her hectic schedule to spend time with them. She used to take care of every little which they didn't even noticed. After all she was a mother, their birth giver and safe place. Things slipped out of their control when they lost their pillar and the once tender boys with the kindest she knew were no longer there. They were cold to strangers but not merciless. The only women whom they valued and loved from bottom of their heart is Lisa, their little sister and they have made a vow to protect her from any danger. Lisa is few of the Vampires alive on the supernatural world and it's obvious that her life is in danger because of those hatred filled blood witches.

Taehyung p.o.v
I have never expected to find our mate after losing the hope that we even had one. Love is something I suck at. I might be an extrovert but I cannot really express what I feel in words and in this process I keep hurting my loved ones.

People often think me as a playboy who loves to play with people's feelings. But my siblings know the real me and fathers always thought I am useless. I was only close to mother and after she died I changed, not for good.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

It was the time for the council meeting to began. Me and my brothers had requested all of the members of the werewolf council, our father the alpha king and some important figures to be present in the headquarters for some important issue to be discussed by evening. And here all of them were present expect Monabangs where the hell is this girl? She didn't even inform if the deal is done with second party and now her phone is out of network coverage area. Where is she?

The meeting was about to start and Namjoon hyung was ready to speck instead of his voice I heard Lisa's.
" Sorry, everybody I came a little bit late. I was stuck with some important work."
Lisa said as she speedily walked in sitting on her usual sit. She was pretty composed but I can tell something happened with her. Cause that cheesy smile doesn't come out of nowhere?

The meetings finally started with council heads telling about the recent attacks, how big the kingdom has extended to etc. After all of the discussions about the recent trouble with the subjects. We moved to next topic.

" Okay, Namjoon what so important you brothers wanted to announce?" Father said as he stared, more likely glared towards our direction. It was clear that he had more important work to do and he had to cancel it because of sudden announcement of council meeting.

Namjoon hyung rose up from his seat and cleared his throat. " We, all seven of us have found our mate.--" Namjoon hyung just started to speak but was cut off by an overly shocked Monabangs. " What you all have also find your mate?" She exclaimed with surprise but quickly sat down sinking in her seat embarrassed as she felt the strange looks of council members. "Sorry" she mumbled her voice being barely audible but all of the people being werewolf heard her apology.
End of taehyung p.o.v

Author p.o.v

Before anyone could react to her Apology. The head of council spoke " It has been more than fifteen years since queens place is vacant. Our Kingdom needs a queen and since you werewolf princes have found your mate. We shouldn't waste a second announcing the coronation the new Queenluna and Alpha king." As he spoke voice full with authority and confidence despite of old age he never shuttered.
" Mr.kim is right we should not waste a second announcing the coronation of coronation new rulers." Alpha king said.
" Coronation will be held straight after 10 days from today. The meeting is dismissed. Minister council is aloud to go. While others stay." He said as Minister council left. He turned towards management team and said "
" Mrs.lima make an announcement regarding the werewolf princes finding their mate and coronation of new rulers which will be taken 10 day straight from today. Send your people spread this information around the kingdom each Supernatural should know about this and special invitation should be send to three kingdoms of witches. All of the alpha and lunas should be informed by three day. They must come it's very important. All of the management should proper and luxurious. It should be grander than any coronation held till now. Now you all can go leaving my children." He ordered them as all of them started to leave including Lisa. " My children includes you too lali." King spoke softly.

After everyone left all of the eight siblings sat there waiting for their father to speak. Lisa sat beside king as all the seven men were seated opposite to them. " How is she?" Said the king more like questioned. " who?" Namjoon asked doubting about whom there father is referring as 'her' . " your mate, you idiot" Lisa said taunted receiveing a glare from namjoon but he couldn't do anything because of his father. " Oh she! She is good." Jungkook said. " Do you all like her?" King asked. The question might seem genuine but it had a different meaning which only boys understood. The sentence meant " Do you want her in your life as a part or not?". " She is far from our reach." Yoongi answered. "What do you mean yoongi?" King question in confusion "why would she be far from there reach ,she is there mate" king thought.
" She is too decent to be a queen. She is as tender as a petal who couldn't even hurt a fly. She is way to beautiful and precious, father. How can we deserve her?" This time Taehyung spoke voice full of adoration and self consciousness.
" Don't be judgemental son. Even though you think that you don't deserve her, she is you mate and it's your responsibility to make her happy. Make her feel protected and safe with you. And her presence also should not make you uncomfortable." King said to Taehyung by his words or the way he described her she doesn't sound like a manipulative lady when taehyung described her. Which is good cause he doesn't want to hang over his sons and kingdom to a manipulator." King thought as he smiled to himself. He is going to meet his daughter-in-law today it self.

After kings speech the environment of the room have become regretful. The boys were ashamed that till now they were trying to ignore there one and only mate. Taehyung and yoongi were most regretful ones. Lisa who can feel this decided to drop another bomb on king so it would distract him and boys.
" I have also found my mate today papa." Lisa said. " WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR MATE?" Jungkook questioned more like shouted. All of them were now looking at Lisa with curious eyes. "She also found her mate. Is it some kind of coincidence or fate." Namjoon thought. He was happy for his sister yet something was there which was bothering him. What if it's fates? These three have always been disliked then why they are again mending with our lives. If it has something to do with Lisa being a hybrid and also a part of vampire clan. Then I will not let them play with her lives. She is so precious to me, to us and if their target is my mate then they have to pay for this. Cause no one touches the things I owe and she is one of that. My beauty.
____

" Oh! How much of a foal you are soon to be werewolf king. You never realized we were always there. Even if werewolf society hates us. We were there cause without fates there is no life or death or the cause of events for betterment of the world. Evil is always seeking plan to destroy you all. If there is no fate then there is no life, no love and no living being alive." Said the three sisters of fate while one of three sisters holding the thread of his death.
____

" Is she a royal? " King asked Lisa but his words meant something else. " yes, she is a royal. I didn't thought that prophecy would be true. She is indeed the princess. And I think the other prophecy will start soon as the first one has also started." Lisa said as the room feel in pindrop silence for a second or two. As king broke the silence and said " Be careful lali. You are only daughter I have." His voice was soft and caring as he got up from his seat and walked outside.
_________________________________________

You can only make your life better
But there are many waiting to make it worst.
Be careful, in this journey you will meet Many betrayer
And you need to throw them out
If you will stick to one betrayal then
you will never be able to move further in life.
It's up to you that what you wanna to choose between
Love, hate, lie or peace.

Continue.......