19. Making new friends

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-19
𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

Yn was walking through the University lobby minding her own business. Jungkook didn't came with her today cause he had some important work at the company and today he also had his consert in Busan so he was mostly busy today. Yn was also not a free person. She had her homework and projects pending and on top of she had to do jungkook's too as he was mostly absent. Since she was the one most free and also in the same year as him. Because of his position no one questioned him even the headmaster. But for yn it was difficult. She tomorrow only got yelled by the an old professor who has mistaken her as an old student. Even though she was mate of true-blooded's, this thing was a secret.

Yn sighed thinking about it. Well she knows that all identity she will have is that of Bangtan prince's mate. No identity of her own and she hates that. She just don't wanna be revealed as their mate. She want to have her own
Identity. Not just prince's mate, not just daughter of Alexanderia or Eunji. She is wanna to be known as Lee yn and after other things.

Thoughts were whirling inside her mind as she mindlessly paced on the hallway. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed a delta girl coming towards her. Both of them were unaware of there surroundings and soon bumped into eachother. The young maiden's book fell on the floor and scattered everywhere. The poor she-wolf fell on her bump straight with a loud bang but the young maiden somehow managed to save herself from falling. " Oh my moon goddess, I am really sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Yn said as she quickly got up running towards the she-wolf. " Oh no no , it's all right. I am fine and it's only your fault I too wasn't much conscious." The she-wolf said as soon as she heard the other girl apologizing. But she fell too hard on her butt that she wasn't able to get up. Yn who was now close to her lend a hand for help. She quickly took it and got up still feeling sting on her lower back. " Thank you" the she-wolf said. " No worries. " yn replied to her thanks as she now focused on her scattered book. She sat down too pick them up. As she picked up the last book she noticed some were missing before she could look for them the unknown placed them on top of her small bundle of book saying " Here". The she-wolf smiled at her as yn passed her the same. " Myself tzuyu, chou tzuyu. A business transfee from Taiwan, the pack of blackmoon. And you??" the she-wolf introduced herself to yn and said her to do as well. " I an yn Lee yn. Major in business and engineering also a transfee but from America." Yn gave her introduction.

" Since we both have same major. why don't we go together. " tzuyu suggested.

" sure." Yn said and gave her a nod as they both started walking towards lecture hall.

" Actually I have saw you when I first came here first." Tzuyu said.

" Oh!" Yn replied not knowing what to say.

" Since we both are newbies why don't we be friend eachother. " the delta girl offered.

" yup no problem. So my friend you can call me lily from now on." Yn said beamingly felling a little confident as she called tzuyu her friend and said her to called her by her nickname.

" Alright but then only when you will call me chewy." Tzuyu said agreeing with yn but only on one condition.

" Alright, Alright. " yn said agreeing on her terms and conditions.

Both of the girls chit chat going towards their lecture hall.

______

" so have you find your mate.?" Yn questioned her newly made friend making the poor girl choke on her food as she started coughing. Yn immediately patted her back hardly and soon tzuyu stopped coughing. She stared at yn and spoke after some moments of staring.

" Beauties of ages have found their forever ones but the young maiden's are still not tied with the red thread. " tzuyu said complicating puzzles.

" you have not found them." Yn said as tzuyu nodded.

" have you??" She questioned to yn.

" yeah I have." Yn tried to say it with a straight face but at the end there was a stupid smile left on her face. Tzuyu smirk at her as yn tried to ignore her.

" I see brother-in-law(s) is keeping you very happy. " tzuyu said playfully as yn glared at her.

" How do you know I am straight?" Yn questioned her as she stared at her suspiciously.

" It's easy to say that you have nothing romantically for a women. Otherwise you won't have resisted this beautiful lady." She said dramatically as she pointed at herself at the end and yn laughed at her friends dramatic behavior.

( these are just jokes that shouldn't been taken seriously. )

_________

" so what is you Sexuality?" Yn questioned her friend as they walked towards the university entrance as it was time of departure from the university.

" I am strictly straight" tzuyu said to yn with a serious face.

" Serious face doesn't suit you chewy. " yn said as she thought her friend looked funny with a straight face.

" But it suits you." Tzuyu said with a smile which made yn smile too.

Both of the girls reached the entrance while chit-chating as yn received a called.

She took out her phone which was ringing. The screen displayed
"Manager unnie". Before she could answer the call she heard tzuyu saying " oh yn my driver uncle is here. I have to go now, bye" .The delta girl ran towards a BMW as she byed her friends. Yn too waved her bye and yelled " okay".

She picked her phone which was ringing for some time now.

" Kiara you have to go to France for a fashion show. And Dior wants you to come on their cover page. So miss model you will be busy for a week now. I will pick you up by 7 pm. Message me your location and we have our flight in 8. So be ready. We will discuss about the contract in the aircraft itself" Yn's manager said to her and after keeping her words she declined the call. Yn sighed. She has been really busy with this shifting and occupied by this mate and coronation thing. She forget that she was on a week of break.

The girl was too occupied in her thoughts that she didn't noticed a pale faced man coming towards her. He was wearing a mask and had wore a scent blockers so it was hard to tell which kind of supernatural he was. Only his cat eyes were visible. " let's go" his cold voice broke Yn's temporary stumbler as she followed him.

They both sat inside the car and drove away.

_________________________________________

Continue....

Congratulations new character unlocked 🔓.

Name:- Chou tzuyuAge:- 20 yearsSupernatural:- werewolfRank:- deltaPosition:- beta's daughter of black moon pack/ second command-in-lady

Name:- Chou tzuyu
Age:- 20 years
Supernatural:- werewolf
Rank:- delta
Position:- beta's daughter of black moon pack/ second command-in-lady.
Siblings:- none
Friends:- yn and unknown
Relationship:- wating for her mate.
Occupation:- famous model, unknown.

_________________________________________