20. Makeout session

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-17
𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Yn/Kiara has messaged her manager unnie her location. The women was older than her and had been Yn's manager since five-year. She was a trustworthy family friend and is very skilled in her job. She has the ability to recognize talent and beautify it. She is known as one of the best managers in USA, Yoo jeongyeon. She is the manager director of Alexa international of modern technology. She herself chose to be the manager of Kiara, so there was no forcing done. Alexanderia trusts her the most with her daughter after jennie.

Kiara had a lot of things to do. Packing, inform her mates about her work and college, well it concerned her less.

The young maiden was now standing infront of her mate's room, jin's room. She has to tell someone in the household that she is leaving for France today and Jin was the one who use to be present here most of the time. She barely sees any one of her mate. The only time all members of Bangtan household are present when they are having breakfast.

Yn knocked on the the door and waited for response. Jin who was sitting inside with his laptop doing some important work frowned after hearing the knock. There is no way in hell his brothers would have learned to knock in a day.
It must be his mate or maids. Lost in his thoughts Seokjin opened his door only to be met with his beautiful mate's ethernal face. She was bitting her lower lip due to nervousness and it had made it redder. Jin looked at her and then gestured her to come inside. She entered the royal room of the eldest prince. It was neat and clean in the colour pink. It gave off five-year old typical princess bedroom vibes. Yn wanted to laughed at her thoughts. A handsome gentleman dressed in a pink frock, what a disaster.

She looked at Jin who was too doing the same. " I have a fashion show in France." She said while looking in his eyes. " Fashion show? Huh. You are a model." He questioned to which she responded with a nod. " When?" He asked.
" Tomorrow." She responded. " Okay then I will drop you off on the airport or someone is coming to take you." He said.
" My manager will be here till 7pm. She will pick me up. You don't have to worry. And I will be gone for a week." She informed him. He sighed as he looked at her. " Take care" he said. " I will." She responded as she smiled a little at him.

She was about to exit but a firm hand grabbed her waist and pulled her back. As her back was slammed on the wall but with a not so great force. She faced the culprit. Seokjin was an inch away from her. He soon came close to her till the tip of there nose were touching. It made her remember the last time when they both accidentally kissed eachother. They were this close only. Very close.
Jin breathed out as he said " Can I kiss you?" making her ears go numb. " What kiss?" She thought as she looked at him. He looked so tensed. She knew the answer but couldn't bring her to let it out as she just nodded with her cheeks turning pink. " Is it a yes? " he asked as she wondered " Is he an idiot? Of course it's an yes."

She was getting impatient, really impatient. She just wanted to give him a peak and ran away but that wasn't possible. As soon as she planted her lips on his he grabbed her nap with one of his hands which the other sneak around her petite waist bringing her body closer to his. The young maiden's eyes widened in shock when jin kissed her passionately. After some time she recovered from her shock and kissed him back. It wasn't like the kisses they shared with their other ex-boyfriends and girlfriend's. It wasn't rough or hurried but sweet, smooth and passionate.

After some time the couple broke the kiss as they both gasped for air. Jin connected their foreheads together as they both panted due to the lack of air.
" you are a good-kisser." Jin complimented his luna as she blushed in deep red shade. " So are you." She said as it made Jin smiled. " Okay I have to do packing, bye" She hurriedly said to him as she freed herself from his grip and ran out of the room not even waiting for him to respond. Jin smiled at his luna's actions and mumbled
" cute."

The young maiden ran out of her mate's room and entered a room beside it. She panted due to the sudden rum while blushing furiously. She remembered that she was the one who had started the kiss and then she blushed more. Her whole face was as red as an apple. She might be mistaken as a sick person if a person doesn't know the reason behind her red face she is indeed sick but in love.

" Are you okay princess? You seen sick. You whole face is sickening red." A maid asked her, worriedness lassed in her honey dipped tone. The young maiden looked at her, startled. And embarrassment came crashing down at her. The thing she doubted was coming true. She blushed too much for a person to thick she is sick. " Oh God it's so embarrassing." Yn thought as she looked at the maid. " No, I am fine unnie. It's just so hot here." She answered the women, her eyes not meeting the older woman. The woman looked at the werewolf princess suspiciously as she frowned. " Children these days don't know that they can't hide anything from us. When we were of there age. We too did the same deeds." The older maid thought as she smirked. " if you say so princess. " the maid said as she left the room trying to act normal.

Every one in the Bangtan household knew that Kiara was their prince's mate. It was something that the royal prince had said themselves. Although the helpers, maids and butlers knew who was the werewolf princess no one dared to tell anyone outside the mansion. It was strict order from their masters that no one shall reveal the identity of the soon-to-be Queenluna.

They all called Kiara madam at first eventhough she insisted them calling her by her real name. But they said that it's disrespectful. After finding out she there soon-to-be queen. They started calling her her highness. But yn us too stubborn she said that if they can't call her by her real name then they should pick up something which gives off more homely and close felling not some master and servant one. And from that time thay stated calling her princess.

_________________________________________

Countine....

A filler chapter.

Congratulations new character unlocked 🔓.

Name:- Yoo jeongyeonAge:- 24 yearsSupernatural:- werewolfRank:- betaPosition:- beta of moon shine pack

Age:- 24 years
Supernatural:- werewolf
Rank:- beta
Position:- beta of moon shine pack.
Siblings:- none
Friends:- yn and unknown
Relationship:- mated to Mina Sharon myai.
Occupation:- kiara's manager and manager director of Alexa international of modern technology.

_________________________________________

Author note:- Sorry for not updating. I have been really sick for a while and because of that I have not attended my school for a week. And my final exams are starting from next month so the updates will be less.

Thank you and take care of yourself.

Bye

Kashi

_________________________________________