1

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxMay 20th Sunday

Dallas, Tx
May 20th
Sunday

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Eli yelled, desperately trying not to let the tears escape after finding his girlfriend of 3 years Brianna, in bed with someone else.

"Baby—let me explain" she covers her body up with his sheets to his bed, reaching out to touch him.

He bitterly chuckled, stepping back from her touching him or he was going to lose his mind and hit her. And that wasn't how his mother raised him.

"Get.Out." He said slowly, looking her directly in her teary eyes.

"Fuck you cryin' foe? YOU CHEATED!" He snapped as his nose flared up and the dude that was in the bed quickly got his clothes and ran out of the out house.

"Eli, I—"

"I'on giva' fuck Bri. I ain't did shit but stay loyal to yo' triflin' ass. 3 years Bri! 3! I was down for you when nobody else was! Did nothin' but treat you like a queen when you nothin' but a 2 cent ho" He spat.

She slapped him "Don't ever disrespect me like that again!" She pointed at him.

He chuckled, flexing his jaw before walking up on her "I ain't gonna tell ya again Brianna. Get the fuck out my house befo I put you out inna body bag." He spoke calmly but scaring her, as she backed up into the wall.

"Call whoever ever to pick you up, I'on care. That car I BOUGHT, ain't going nowhere either. I'll give you 10 minutes. Don't touch nun' off that shit I bought you eitha' " He said, angrily, looking her up and down one more time in disgust.

He backed up off her and leaned on the wall staring at her and she stood there trying to explain and crying "NOW!" he said sternly watching her quickly move around the room to get her things which wasn't much since he bought everything she had.

After about 5 minutes he got tired of looking at her "You're done, get out" He said, looking at his phone as he changed the security code to the alarm and the cameras so she couldn't have access anymore.

"But you said—"

"I'on giva' fuck. I said you're done." He said. He wanted her to keep trying him so he could lose his home training.

She started crying as she nodded and grabbed her bags, she was hoping he would let her get dressed first but with the look in his eye, she knew better than to keep trying.

He didn't care if she was naked, he just wanted her out of his house expeditiously.

She walked downstairs, to the front door as he followed behind. "Stink, let's—" she was cut off by him slamming the door in her face when she wasn't all the way out the door yet. She tripped down the stairs and began crying, asking for help.