16

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxJanuary 24thTuesday

Dallas, Tx
January 24th
Tuesday

"I'll see ya later boo," Sha said, getting out of the car.

"Bye, love youu" Lai lazily smiled. She watched her go inside Cal's house before pulling off. She yawned, debating if she should go home first or to Elijah's house.

She was beyond tired. For the past two weeks, she has been doing nothing but traveling back and forth. They weren't just flights where she would stay in one place for a day or two, they were flights where she was in a different state for a few hours then left.

Some borders were very annoying to the point some days she just called Elijah going off.

"Speak" She answered her phone without looking first.

"Milani, I'll fuck you up. Who you talkin' to?" Elijah's voice boomed throughout her car.

She chuckled "I didn't look at the ID first. Im sorry"

"Mhm, answerin' the phone like I'm just some random ass nigga"

She playfully rolled her eyes "But you still comin' over hea' or you want me to come over thea'?" He asked.

"Yours, I'm on the way now," She said, turning in the direction of his house.

"You sure? Mama, you sound tired. I'll just come over there" He told her.

"No it's fine, I'm already 15 minutes away"

"Aight, I'll be waitin' at the door," He said, making her blush.

_________________

Lai turned the car off, yawning before getting out. She grabbed her duffle bag and bag of snacks she stopped to get.

As soon as she stepped foot on the porch, the door swung open. She jumped a little before her eyes lit up seeing Elijah.

"Hiii," She said, jumping on him. He chuckled, catching her. "I missed youuu" She cooed, kissing his face.

She hasn't seen him really since the day they made it official. When she works a lot more and he has games and practices on top of photoshoots and commercial shoots, they haven't really spent as much time together as they wanted.

She was off for the rest of the week and his season was over since the cowboys lost the NFC wild-card round against San Francisco, his season was over now.