20

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxMarch 9thFriday

Dallas, Tx
March 9th
Friday

Elijah sighed as he walked into his house, Kobe started to call him. He was about to ignore it but answered anyway.

"Yoo?" he answered, turning the alarm off.

"Wassup bro, you straight?" Kobe asked like he's been doing for the past week now.

"Yeah," He said dryly, walking upstairs to his room.

It's been a week since he saw or talked to Loralai. It's been the most painful week of his life, he was starting to go insane.

She wasn't answering any of his, Calvin's, or Kobe's calls or texts. They haven't even heard from Sha either.

They just wanted to explain that they didn't know anything about who Major was. They never even knew his real name, they always referred to him as MJ.

They knew him back in college when they all went to Texas A&M University and they all used to play basketball together and hang out until the second year, Major left and they hadn't seen him since.

They bumped into Major when they were at the court playing basketball and started to chop it up with him. They decided to keep catching up at Eli's house.

Eli would have never suspected that it was Major because he had never seen a picture before and Major didn't ever bring Lai up or the situation.

Major didn't know either since Lai and Elijah never posted their relationship on social media yet and Eli is rarely in blogs anymore unless it's something good.

"She still hasn't called or nothin'?" Kobe asked.

"No. I just wanna go over thea' bruh" Eli huffed putting his duffel bag in his closet. 

He's been trying to give her space like everyone has been telling him to. He even went to stay with his parents for a few days so he wouldn't go to her house but he was about to lose it.  He couldn't eat or sleep because he was too worried about her.

She had a whole mental breakdown, crying and screaming. She started to fight Eli to make him let her go until he let go of her and she ran out of the house.

The only thing he has heard was when she said she was okay but needed space from him right now. That instead made him think the worst. He would never put her in any danger like that if he knew. He hoped she didn't think he would set her up like that.

"Gotta give ha' her space when she is ready to talk, you know she will," Kobe said.

Eli rolled his eyes, he was giving her space. He hasn't texted or called her in a whole 48 hours only because his mom took his phone so he wouldn't.