15

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta, GADecember 27thThursday

Atlanta, GA
December 27th
Thursday

"LORALAI MILANI CAMPBELL" Sha yelled. "Why the HELL would you do that?" Sha looked at her like she was dumb. Lai just played with her fingers, looking down.

She was finally telling Sha and Nana was happened on Christmas at Elijah's house.

It's been 2 days and she has yet to talk to Elijah. He has been blowing her phone up for her to talk to him but she blocked him on everything.

She was glad she had to come to Atlanta for the next few days so he couldn't pop up on her. She also waited to tell Sha because she knew she would make her go to his house and talk to him and she wasn't ready yet.

"Nah better yet, why would you tell him I dared you to do that" Sha mugged her. Makenna was cracking up over the phone.

"I'm still on the part this bitch said it was a prank" Makenna laughed

"I panicked!" She groaned "I didn't mean to kiss him... it just.. happened" She sighed. She honestly didn't mean to kiss him, she was in the heat of the moment.

"I wish I had a time machine! Where the fuck I get a time machineeeee" Lai whined, falling back on the bed.

"Girl, you did it. Why are you sad?" Sha frowned.

"Because I'm scared!" She snapped.

"I-I haven't liked anyone in two years butters. Two! I'on know what it's like to have feelings for someone but yet I have them for my best friend. A person that deserves the world yet I'on even know if I can give him that." She ranted.

"I'on what's it's like to properly be someone's girlfriend. It's scary to put myself in that place again. I don't even get what he wants with me. I'm not on his ranking" She said, getting sad.

"Whatcha mean?" Sha frowned, sitting next to her in the bed.

"He's a football player. One of the best and I'm a flight attendant. His ex-girlfriends are models and shit, I'm not any of that. He's famous and I'm just...me " She sighed.

She thought, famous people would be with other famous people. People that can match what they give. She also always told herself nobody would want some damage and broken like her.

"Lai, that doesn't matter babes. He doesn't care about you not being a damn model. Them damn models the one that cheated on him and shit. You can make him happy if you let yourself try" Sha rubbed her back.