33

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXApril 22ndMonday

Dallas, TX
April 22nd
Monday

"Babyyyy" Lai tapped Elijah while he slept next to her. "Baby" she said simply then mugged him when he didn't wake up.

It was 3 in the morning and her and Toot were both starving. Any other time he was a light sleeper and woke up just by the smallest movement.

Now that she was pregnant, he only woke if she screamed or something.

She huffed pulling the cover from on top of him. She smirked at his hard member which shocked her. She didn't know that could happen while they were asleep.

She was now hungry and horny.

"Papaaaa" She started rubbing his area. She felt like it was only fair to wake him up now. At the amount of times that he has woken her up in the middle of her slumber, she could too.

He started to groan in his sleep, making her childishly grin. She started kissing his face, "Wake up. I'm horny" She gently but a little harshly slapped his face.

He opened one eye, slowly looking around the pitch dark room before opening up both. His eyes adjusted and he could see Lai all in his face.

"Ima slap the shit outcha Loralai. Hit me again" He raspy, sleepy voice said, only making her hornier. He closed his eyes again.

She sucked her teeth, laying back "And you wonder why I keep using my dildo" She peeked over to see if she was going to get the reaction she wanted.

"Go get it then" He mumbled, turning over onto his side.

Her jaw dropped, this wasn't very baby daddy of him. He wasn't useful anymore. She heavily rolled her eyes, struggling to sit up. She kicked her feet off the bed and carefully stood up. She rubbed her belly, and grabbed her phone then walked out the room.

"What you wanna eat papa bear? Leftovers? Mommy wants her leftover pasta" She said while going into the fridge to get her pasta.

She knew toot was going to love pasta. That's all she mainly has been eating her whole pregnancy.

"Not your asleeppp, what happened to all that moving earlier boy" She poked her stomach and giggled. She stayed talking to him but she always felt like he was talking back when he moved when she asked something.

She put the pasta in the microwave for 2:50 minutes before pouring her some lemonade in a cup.

She started dancing to the microwave music until it went off. She took it out of the microwave. She placed it on the counter, opened the top first then said her grace.