34

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXMay 22ndWednesday

Dallas, TX
May 22nd
Wednesday

The sounds of crying and sniffing made Elijah's eyes pop open out of his sleep. He turned over feeling a dip into the bed.

He saw Loralai getting back into bed while wiping her face. He sighed feeling like he couldn't do anything to help her at the moment.

It's been a month since the video of her got out on the internet. She's been crying nonstop, waking up with nightmares on top of her being 24 weeks pregnant and stressed and aching.

She barely talked to him, it was like she completely shut down. Sometimes she barely ate which wasn't her or good for the baby.

"Can I cuddle you?" He asked, hoping she would say yes. She never wanted to be touched anymore, she didn't even want Elijah to look at her half the time.

Elijah felt hopeless and didn't know what to do besides trying to get her to talk which she almost all the time immediately shuts down. He wanted to be there for her but she wouldn't let him.

That video pushed her way back. Nobody knew he recorded that more so nobody knew why he would. Elijah was still trying to figure out who would post it and how did they even get ahold of it. Major was still in jail so it was confusing.

Elijah was more focused on her mental health. He hasn't seen her like this since the first time she opened up about it and that time she saw Major.

She started crying, even more, breaking his heart. He hated it when she cried like this, you could hear the hurt in her voice.

She was his soulmate and it was as if he was attached to her and could feel all her pain.

"Baby...please" He practically begged, just wanting her to hold her and try and comfort her.

"Yes," She mumbled.

He moved over towards her, wrapping his arm around her belly, she started to cry even more. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay, I gotchu" He kissed her head.

"He won't stop kicking me and it's starting to hurt. I'm so sleepy but I'm scared to go to sleep and-and" She just broke down more. He could tell she was extremely frustrated and over everything right now.

"I know baby, I know. It's okay" He tried to soothe her and rubbed her stomach. He could feel the small kicks "Calm down Toot, Mommy needs some rest" He said aloud to her stomach.