12

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxDecember 1stSaturday

Dallas, Tx
December 1st
Saturday

"Mmm," Lai moaned as rode Elijah in reverse, cowgirl. Her small hands were on his thigh as she whined be hips in a circular motion.

"Fuckk Loralai" He groaned, smacked her ass causing her to moan loudly. He bit his lip, gripping her hips as he guided her up and down his member, watching her ass jiggle.

The room filled with the sounds of her wetness and their body slapping together.

He was loving every moment from the way she was riding him and her back dimples were showing to her moans being music to his ears.

"Mhm, just like that baby" He groaned when she started using her Megan knees to bounce up and down. "Fuckk" He moaned, shutting his eyes close.

"Like this daddy?" She looked over her shoulder, bouncing faster making his toes curl. "Shit," He gritted.

"Elijah I'm finna cum!" She moaned as her legs started to tremble.

"Let it go m—"

"ELIJAH!" He heard, his eyes snapped open. He looked around and saw Lai frowning.

"How did you fall asleep that fast?" She chuckled at him sleeping on the couch while she was getting dressed and packing a bag to spend a night at his house later.

He yawned "You were takin' too long" He shook his head, stood up, and grabbed her duffel bag.

He always felt guilty for having those types of dreams about her. It's just been happening as of lately. He tried not to think of her in that way sexual but it was hard.

"I didn't even take that long" She giggled, making his heart flutter. He knew he was down bad when she did little to nothing and his heart skipped a beat.

She turned the alarm on and locked up the house before they walked to her car. She handed him the keys and walked around to the passenger side.

In his mind, they were in a whole relationship the way she let him drive her car and he spent a night at her house or she spent a night at his. The way they were always together, he even did interviews and mentioned her a few times.

Lai just still didn't know or see any of it.

"We have to go to Walmart first," She told him, putting on her seat belt and he backed out the driveway.