26

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXSeptember 9thSunday

Dallas, TX
September 9th
Sunday

"Welcome to the vloggg, it's ya' girl Lai and I'm back with another mfn videooo." Lai stuck her tongue out in the camera and popped it up on the sink counter.

"It's ya' girl's first day as a football wife. Yes, WIFE" She flashed her promise ring in the camera "Yuuh, big mfn wife purrr" She swiped her hand under her chin.

Elijah couldn't do anything by smiling at her while brushing his teeth. His wife was truly a character and he loved it because he always matched her energy.

"It's game day baby! Y'all ain't touching him this season!"

"Talk to 'em baby" He pointed to her.

"We takin' home that ring this year. Stop playin' wit' him."

A/N: I'on know anything about football so I'on know if the cowboys are really good or not but for the story, we are going to act like they are. Okay? Okay.

Today was the Cowboy's first game of the new season. Elijah was confident about this season. He could say last season, the thing did really work as a team as they should have but this season they fixed that.

He was confident that he was going to bring home the ring this season especially with Lai in his ear all day, every day saying they will every time he got home from practice.

He loved how supportive she was and how she was always there to motivate him and even tried to really understand the sport even though they both knew she was still confused, it was the thought that counted.

"Anyways yall, he's just now waking up and I'm not liking his energy. I was up at 7 AM and he wanted to wake up at 9. Like sir, this is not game day energy that I want to seee" She shook her head and picked the phone up to put him in the camera while he did his skin routine.

"And whose fault is that Loralai?" He straight-faced her. She started blushing "Guess he just can't handle this WAP nomo." She smiled and shrugged.

"Be knocking that ass out! you hear me? They don't call me melatonin fa' no reason baybe!" She cheesed. It was like every time she rode him, she put him straight to sleep afterward.

"Milani, don't get yo' ass beat on camera," He said calmly. She giggled "You know I'm only your melatonin papa" She puckered her lips. He leaned down and pecked them before going back to what he was doing.

"Oou, let's get into this lace yall!" She put the phone down and took her bonnet.

"Lace where!?" Elijah hyped.

"Purrr it's giving very much what papa?"

"SCALP!" He said before they both busted out laughing.

"Yuhh" Lai laughed and stopped the video.