22

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXApril 6thFriday

Dallas, TX
April 6th
Friday

Lai sighed, opening the door to the garage and walking inside the house.

She had a very long two days. She has been flying back and forth from states that were an hour away and getting on multiple different flights and she was worn out honestly.

She just wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend and go to sleep.

She smiled when she smelled food. She walked into the kitchen, seeing Elijah in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey papa," She said softly, he turned around at the sound of her voice and smiled "C'mere girl" He held his arms out and she happily walked into them.

"I missed you," He said, kissing her face once she was in his embrace. "I missed you too," She said, taking in the love.

Lai could definitely get used to this loving coming home every day. It's been about 3 weeks into their trial and she was loving every moment of it.

They were close before but this made them much closer and their relationship was very healthy. They communicated well before. Now they communicate all the time with everything.

"What did you cook?" She asked, not wanting to let go of him.

"Fried rice and sesame chicken. I wanted Chinese food but didn't feel like going to get it." He said, putting his hand under her shirt—rubbing her back.

"I'm making some egg rolls too so go freshen up" He kissed her forehead. He tried to get her to let go of him but she wouldn't "Bae" he chuckled.

She looked up and pouted "Put yo' lip in yo' mouth." He pecked her bottom lip "You got a package over there too" He pointed towards the living room.

A big grin came across her, she let go of him and skipped into the living room. She has been waiting for this package for 2 weeks now.

She saw the big box on the sofa and squealed internally. She grabbed some scissors, cutting the box open. "I'ma be a sluttt, I'ma be a slutt" She chanted, sticking her tongue out a little and started twerking.

"Baby! come here" She called out while pulling the black sex swing-out.

"Ye— What the hell," Elijah said, coming into the living room when he saw her smirking while holding the sex swing up.

"Ain't it cute" She cheesed.

He raised his eyebrows as he walked over to her. "Oouu and I got this," She said, pulling the blue fluffy handcuffs. She smirked at him while giving him googly eyes.