32

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXApril 18thThursday

Dallas, TX
April 18th
Thursday

Loralai wobbled into the kitchen,19 weeks pregnant. Hungry, tired, and irritated.

"Hello to you too mugga?" Elijah chuckled, standing at the stove. She ignored him, walking over to see what he was cooking.

He was cooking steak and potatoes. She almost threw up at the sight of the steak. Being pregnant made a lot of foods that she used to eat disgusting. Sometimes she couldn't even contain the smell of it.

"I already made you some grilled chicken mugga," Elijah said, seeing the look on her face. She nodded about to walk away until he grabbed her arm.

"You mind as well walk yo' big head ass outta this house and start over. Ain't finna come in hea' and not speak ta' me Milani '' He playfully mugged her.

She tried not to smile, wanting to keep up with the attitude she had "Now you wanna talk to us?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Baby, I told you I was in a meeting" He tried to reason.

"I'm keep it real wit' you, fuck yo' meeting. Me and Toot were in distress" She dramatically sighed.

He chuckled letting her arm go before pecking her pouting lips. "About what?" He asked, now rubbing her stomach.

"Because youuuu didn't want to pick up the phone and we were hungry. I had to go to Publix myself to get 2 foot-long sandwiches myself." She sighed.

He looked at her crazily "Mugga, what did you need TWO whole sandwiches for?" He asked while she blankly looked at him.

"You missed the part when I said me and Toot were hungry? or you just hard of hearin'? " She asked, waiting for him to say something slick.

Her mood swings were always swinging. She always had something to say. If you said something back, she got in her feelings.

She honestly hated it. She felt annoyed and like one wanted to be around her. She felt like at times she couldn't control her emotions and it sucked.

"Loralai, get out my face fa' I hurt yo' feelings" He chuckled.

"So you hate me and don't wanna be around me?" She asked, tearing up.

He mugged her "Lai, just go get ready for dinner" He shook his head, turning back around to focus on the food.

"Is this how you're going to be my whole pregnancy?" She asked, crying now.