13

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxDecember 10thMonday

Dallas, Tx
December 10th
Monday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRRTTTTHHHDAAYYY TOOOO YOUUUU!" Camilla sang over the phone to Elijah as he laughed at her terrible singing.

Today was his 23rd birthday and he was happy about it. He always loved his birthday, it was all about him. It probably sounds self-centered but he loved to have a day just about him and people giving love and celebrating him.

Elijah always gave out love so it was nice to have a day where people showed him, love.

He talked to his mom, dad, and sisters before they hung up. He yawned then frowned when he heard the door. He looked at the time, it was only 9:30. He wasn't expecting Lai until 11 since she insisted on making him brunch today.

She always wasn't in the state yet.

He slid his house shoes on before walking out of his room and jogging downstairs. He turned the alarm off before answering the door and instantly regretted it.

"Fuck you doin' here Brianna?" He said annoyed now.

"Happy birthday stink!" She smiled, trying to hug him but he pushed her back.

"Why are you here?" He asked again, about to close the door in her face.

"I-I I'm pregnant"

He started looking around "Okay? Congratulations" He shrugged. He was confused why she was telling him like he was the father or something.

She started to get teary "The father doesn't want to be in their life"

He just blankly looked at her "I know I messed up, and I'm so sorry. I don't want to be a single mom and doing this alone, I don't have any money or a place to stay" She said, sniffing.

"Can you help me? Can you be a father to my baby? I promise I won't ever cheat again"

He just looked at her weirdly, the tears that she was 'crying' looked fake.

"You got some nerve Bri" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"You think I'm finna take care of a child that ain' mine? You think I'm finna be wit' you again and playhouse wit' you after you cheated on my IN my house? MY BED? When I treated you nothin' but respect our whole relationship?" He asked, looking at her as if she was dumb.

"Eli, I can fix this! We were together for 3 years, does that not mean anything to you? I made one mistake and that's it? Youn love me no more?" She cried.

"If you ever loved me, you'll let me fix this. Let me fix us! I still love you Eli and despite what I may have done, I know you still love me too." She said, stepping close to him.