7

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxSeptember 28thFriday

Dallas, Tx
September 28th
Friday

(TW: Sexual Assault)

"Just leave Major '' Lai shook her head, trying not to cry infront of him.

"Really Lai? ain't nobody told you to look at my phone. Shoulda minded yo' damn business" Major said nonchalantly.

She chuckled "Okay then leave. We ain't got shit ta' talk bout and we done. You wanna be single? You wanna text other bitches? GO DO THAT AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA ME FACE!" She snapped.

"Watch yo' tone when speaking ta' me Loralai. We ain't breaking up either. I told you she wasn't nobody" He shook his head.

"Who ain't breaking up? we clearly was never together if you can go out and fuck with someone else. Like I said, get out" she said, walking to the door.

"You think i'm finna stay wit' yo' bum ass after you cheat one me?! WRONG BITCH NIGGA!"

At the blink of an eye, Major lifted her in the air by her throat. Choking her, firmly. "You ain't even leaving me. I own you!" He gritted, adding pressure around her neck.

Tears started to cascade from her eyes as she was tapping his hand to let her go. She couldn't breathe and her feet weren't touching the floor.

"You heard me?! Your mine! stop lookin' at shit dat don't got nothin' ta' do wit' you!"

Lai started swinging her hands in hopes he would loosen his grip. While swinging wildly and kicking, she hit him in the jaw.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" He yelled, holding his jaw as she tried to catch her breath and coughing terribly.

Major grabbed the lamp and knocked her upside the head with it causing her to go unconscious.

20 minutes later, Lai's eyes started to flutter open. She had a really bad headache and felt something on her.

"I'm sorry bae" Major grunted, kissing her face as he roughly moved in and out of her.

"No! Get off me!" She screamed when she realized what was going on. She started trying to move and push him off her but he was much stronger then her and held her down.

"I'm sorry"  He kept saying and groaning, ignoring her cries and scream for someone to help her and continued to sexually assault her.