8

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxOctober 8thMonday

Dallas, Tx
October 8th
Monday

"Is it bobin?" Hailey, Elijah's lil sister as while they were on facetime.

Elijah started laughing "It's lookin' a little stiff'' He joked, her jaw dropped "STIFF WHERE?!?" She said, moving her bob.

"Bitch stiff thea' " He heard his lil cousin Ivy yell, making him crack up laughing.

"Eli, you just gon let ha' talk ta' me like dat?" Hailey looked at him in disbelief. He scrunched his face "Whatcha want me ta' do? You wit' ha', I ain't" He chuckled.

She sucked her teeth and sat down "Ask mommy can we come down this weekend?" She smiled.

"Why don't you ask?" He raised his brow.

"Because if you ask, she might say yes" She chuckled, he shook his head at her.

"My game is at 8 on Sunday, y'all can't come cause you got school the next day Hai" He shrugged, standing up from his bed, going into his clothes.

"I'll come getcha next weekend tho," He told her, making her eyes light up.

"SIRR! you're forgetting someone" Ivy popped into the screen, frowning.

He shook his head "You already know if I get her, I have to get yo' big-headed ass too"

"As long as you know" She smiled. He shook his head and talked to them for a little while longer until he heard his doorbell ring.

He jogged down the stairs, turning the alarm off first before opening for Cal and Kobe.

"Move, where is the food at?" Cal pushed past him, walking into the house. He shook his head and let Kobe in.

He walked into the living room and turned the game on as Cal came back with a chicken Philly. Lai made chicken Philly yesterday for him since he tried to starve her.

"Nigga" Elijah straight-faced him, Cal shrugged "Sis know she be puttin' her foot in her food." He shook his head and sat on the couch.

"Why did you call us over here tho?" Kobe asked when he grabbed the controller from him.

"I like Lai"

They both smirked at him "BOUT TIME YOU NOTICED!" Cal said, clapping.

Kobe frowned "Why you lookin' like that?" He asked, looking at Elijah looking annoyed.