24

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxAugust 8thWednesday

Dallas, Tx
August 8th
Wednesday

"Wassup love," Elijah said over Facetime when it connected before yawning and turning the alarm off.

"Papa, I'm about 2.5 seconds from smackin' the shit outta Sha," Lai said, very frustrated and annoyed.

He chuckled, going into their room and pulling his gym bag down on the side of the bed. "What she do mugga?" He shook his head, taking his shirt off and throwing in the dirty clothes hamper.

"She got me walking around this damn strip and it's fucking HOT and I'm fucking hungry and-and"

"Baby, calm down" He chuckled, sitting at the bottom of the bed now. Lai hated being hot, hated being hungry too. Both of those mixed together was going to get her and Sha in a fight.

She pouted in the camera making him smile, just seeing her face. He hasn't seen her since Sunday and was dying for her to be back in his arms or presence.

She has been working multiple shifts and been going everywhere. She was in Vegas right now and didn't come home until tomorrow or the day afterward. She came home but only for maybe an hour to pack new clothes and leave again and he was never home when that happened.

Football season starts next month and he started football camp last week. He was never home when she came for that little hour and he was always mad about it.

"Fix yo' face-first" He raised his brow at her still pouting with an attitude. "Go find you something to eat with air conditioning and tell her y'all meet her there later." He said gently as her eyes started glossing.

"Stop makin' yo' self mad and go find you some food mugga"

"Nah, tell him the WHOLE story on why we walking 'round this damn strip Loralai" He heard Sha say, sounding just as annoyed as Lai.

"Shayla, shut up talkin' ta' me fr" Lai rolled her eyes. He squinted his eyes at her before taking in a deep breath "Mugga, why y'all walking 'round?" He asked, having a good idea why. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Cause ha' ass doesn't know what she wants to damn eat and wanna catch a damn attitude with me cause i'on know what she wanna eat and it's hot," Sha said making Lai suck her teeth.

"He didn't ask you! He was talkin' ta' me, that's yo' damn problem always in shit that doesn't concern you" Lai said.

He shook his head "Mugga if they have Chick-fil-A, get that" He said.