2

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxMay 27th  Sunday

Dallas, Tx
May 27th
Sunday

Loralai groaned, pressing the stop button as her alarm was ringing for her to get up. She squinted her eyes a little, looking at the time on her phone, seeing it was 7:15 AM.  She yawned, putting her phone back down and slowly sitting up and stretching.

"Come in," She said lowly when she heard knocks at her door.

"Goodmorning buttercup" Her best friend since she could remember, Shayla, yawned, walking in.

"Morning butters" She sighed, Sha slightly pouted "You okay? You sleep okay?" She asked, getting on the bed.

Lai shrugged. She had bad insomnia so she doesn't sleep much and when she does, she only gets an hour of sleep. She was beyond exhausted but her body wouldn't let her sleep for some reason.

Sha sighed, she felt bad for her bestie. She looked exhausted and worn out. They have tried everything, warm cherry juice, melatonin, Nyquil, and other things but nothing helped. She was starting to think maybe she should try sleep therapy but Lai was scared and refused to do it every time.

"Wanna try warm milk?" Sha asked and laughed at the stank face Lai was giving her. Lai hated milk and would never get any more sleep in her life than drink it.

"I'ma be okay butters, just need my red bull" She shrugged, Sha curled her lip up "I think you might be addicted to that stuff," She said.

"It helps me stay awake fully at work" She shrugged, Sha nodded understanding.

"You ready for this trip and to make this moneyyyy" Sha stuck her tongue out and twerked on the bed.

Lai and Sha were both flight attendants for Dallas private jet service (DPJ services). They both made 6 figure income as well as got to travel around the world for free and have a free stay at a hotel in their destination.

They really enjoyed the job, they got to travel and make memories together and the tips were amazing. They also got to stay for however long the border was staying. Since it was a private jet, they got to stay because most likely whoever rented it out got the jet until their trip was over.

Lai slightly chuckled, "Yes, now get out and go get ready before we're late." She pushed her a little.

"Okayyy, you wanna stop and get breakfast?" Sha asked, Lai, nodded her head yes and Sha did the same before walking out and closing the door.