Chapter 19: Wit's Temple

Anne woke up with a yawn before seeing The Plantars...staring at her in the face. She yelped, flying up in the air.

"Oh, sorry! Marcy let us in." Sprig said, although he was still kinda suspicious.

Anne blinked before sighing. "You weren't watching me sleep, were you?"

The Plantars...didn't respond. They just stared at her. Staring and staring-

"UHHH, OKAY. STOP." Anne said, floating down.

Hop Pop chuckled. "The Plantars always had a habit of creepily staring. Anyway, Marcy said The King's discovered something about the box!"

"Really?! Awesome!" Anne said before she polished her armor a bit and then walked out into the throne room with The Plantars.

Marcy was next to...well, a frog robot. Literally. The robot itself looked like an old solider wit bulky shoulder pads and a bulky body in general. It was a brown color, with a cheerful smile and yellow eyes. Marcy seemed to know it.

The Plantar's eyes widened and Polly eventually squealed. "What is that?!"

Marcy turned and then smiled. "Oh! Hey, Plantars! Hey, Anne!"

Anne walked over to the frog robot. "Is...this?"

"A cybernetic frog shaped solider? Yup!" Marcy smiled. "This is Frobot! Or Frobo for short! Say hi, big guy!"

Frobo smiled and waved. He seemed to be unable to talk.

"Hey, robo dude!" Anne said before turning to Marcy as Frobo walked over to The Plantars, looking at them curiously.

Polly hopped over. "Look at you! I think I've seen one of you 'robots' in Anne's 'TV Shows' before!"

Frobo seemed to like the sound of the words she was saying, even though he didn't quite understand. He laughed...his laughter detached his head from his body, and the laughter itself was horrifying. 

Sprig and Hop Pop hugged each other while Polly squealed. "YOU'RE EVEN COOLER NOW!"

Anne giggled before facing Marcy again. "Where'd you find this guy?"

"Oh, Yunan and I were on another adventure and we came across some creepy factory, and we may have accidentally used the system to build Frobo!" Marcy said. "He's been this place's guardian along with me ever since!" She then hummed. "Which fascinates me...technology isn't that strong here. So, was there ever a time where it WAS more advanced? Maybe even more advanced than our home?"

Anne shrugged. "Who knows, Mar-Mar?"

"Oh, I missed that nickname!" Marcy said, her cheeks turning red. "Anna-Banana."

Anne blushed a bit and laughed, rubbing the back of her neck.

Hop Pop watched the scene and NOW he knew why Anne kicked him at the mention of a 'boyfriend'. It seemed like she WAS into somebody...just not any boy.

Sprig noticed too and quickly became protective, hopping next to Anne and lightly pushing her away. "Sooo, totally not evil Marcy, what did the King say?"

Marcy blinked before chuckling. "Right, right, right! Got distracted! Anyway, let's go!"

After heading into the throne room, Andrias waited for them with a goofy grin. "There you all are! So! Ask me if I've found out anything about the box!"

"Have you-"

"BINGOOOOO!" Andrias exclaimed before he pulled out a book, which was slightly dusty. He blew on it, and then brushed it with his hand before opening it. "Deep in the Royal Library was this book, telling everything of how the box worked and how to recharge it! Guess who wrote it?"