Chapter 31: Portals, Portals, Portals

Cloaker grabbed the parts beside him, attaching a saw blade to his foot, repairing the damage done to his arm by replacing it with a construction claw. He then stood up, suddenly having a machine gun come out from his back, aiming around.

He fired, shooting the head off a gargoyle. He smirked, standing up. "This shall suffice...because of Anne Boonchuy's cursed friends and family, I can't even get close to her...I gotta get rid of-"

Then, one of the orbs from his shoulder pad started to glow orange before floating out and then separating into four different pieces, projecting an orange holographic screen...showing Darcy.

Cloaker's eyes widened. "M-My dark master..."

Darcy threw someone, Sasha, into some kind of chamber or cell. She then turned to Cloaker. "Hello, Cloak-Bot."

Cloaker looked at her. "W...Where is the king?"

"...being dealt with. He's lost his usefulness to me." Darcy said. "You do not serve him. You serve me."

Cloaker gulped and nodded. "Y-Yes, my dark master. What is the reason of this call?"

"To check on your progress. Strength has broken the Pink Gem, and NOW? I have to find a way to transfer her powers into my body without the gem by any means necessary." Darcy said, her eyes glowing bright. "I do not take failure lightly. Heart better be dead. Her gem is cracked."

Cloaker's metallic body suddenly felt a shiver, somehow. "...w-working...on it..."

Darcy growled. "So, you've failed?"

"I...I have...her friends and family are getting in the way." Cloaker said. "If I could-"

Darcy's body started to glow orange. "I have thousands of your robot doubles being built in my factories. If I lose you, it will not be a shame, and I won't even bat an eye." She then grinned wickedly. "I am giving you 24 hours before..."

Then? An orange timer was summoned on Cloaker's chest.

"The explosive inside of your chest goes off. If you've killed Heart, it will deactivate." Darcy said. "And it's AI will know if you have or haven't...but fail...? You will be engulfed in an explosion so powerful, there won't be a scrap of your remains left."

Cloaker's eyes widened and he placed his hands on the timer, as if trying to stop it.

Darcy cackled. "Your robotic design was in Heart's honor before she died and reincarnated into Anne Boonchuy. Like her, you could die. Just a lot more brutally."

"B...But what I am spotted-"

Darcy growled. "We are going to invade, and I've seen human's technology. It's primitive compared to ours. Not to mention, this body is a hybrid of flesh, magic, and technology...I do not care if you are seen. KILL HEART OR YOU DIE." She commanded before the screen disappeared.

Cloaker was terrified, but he quickly revved the saw blade up, using it as a wheel to head off.

Meanwhile...

"How's it going down there, girls?" A blue haired scientist called out, looking down at two mechanics building some kind of device.

This is Dr. Terri, a young and astounding scientist that studied astrophysics. But instead of studying chemistry for the ways of OUR universe...she wanted to discover others. Ever since a strange energy came to her lab, opening a portal to an entirely different world and nearly sucking her in.

She had the footage recorded and had been trying to replicate the energy ever since, wanting to use this knowledge for the good of mankind. Intelligence wasn't a privilege, it was a gift. Although, she wasn't too mechanically inclined.