Chapter 34: Marcy's Perfect Valentine

Marcy snorted softly, her chest rising up and down as she slept in pure peace.

But then? She heard a small thud. Her eyes fluttered, but didn't open. The thud came again, but louder. But still not loud enough.

Finally, the thud was JUST loud enough and Marcy woke up. She rubbed her eyes, just in time to see the thud return.

Someone was throwing pebbles at her window. Marcy got out of bed and looked through her window. Her eyes then widened. "Anne?!"

Anne, in her Calamity Form, giggled. "Hey, Mar-Mar! Did I wake ya?"

"I mean, yeah! But what are you doing here?" Marcy asked, suddenly smiling at the sight of Anne. Her glowing blue figure fit beautifully with the perfect night sky.

Anne flew closer, smiling. "It's Valentines Day, Marcy! I...I wanted to be with my girlfriend."

Marcy's cheeks turned pink and her hair went green. She leaned in a bit. "Anne...that's so sweet...!"

Anne smiled before floating closer to Marcy, leaning in more and more towards her lips...before Anne finally kissed her.

Marcy melted into the kiss, slowly wrapping her arms around Anne's neck. Ever since they got back from Amphibia with the help of their powers, they had been dating ever since. Not a care in the world.

She loved Anne Boonchuy with all her heart, she was an Angel in her eyes. A powerful and protective Angel.

Anne gently scooped Marcy out of her room, the two of them sitting on her house's roof as they kissed. She wrapped her arms tightly around Marcy's waist, deepening the kiss. "Mmmm..."

"Mmph..." Marcy whispered before parting the kiss. She then pressed her forehead against Anne's. "I...I love you..."

"I love you too." Anne whispered before smiling and watching Marcy begin to cuddle her. "You're not chilly?"

Marcy shook her head. "...a-although, the roof's not as comfy."

Anne giggled and scooped Marcy into her arms and then flew inside her room, shutting the window. The two began cuddling on her bed, with Marcy pulling the blankets over them.

"Happy Valentines Day." Anne whispered.

Marcy giggled. "It's only technically 12:00 AM in the morning, not yet day."

"You know what I mean." Anne whispered, kissing her forehead before closing her eyes. "I'll be an awesome girlfriend to you in the morning."

Marcy snuggled into Anne's chest, yawning softly before closing her eyes as well. "You already are."

The next morning, Anne woke Marcy up with butterfly kisses all around her face. Marcy laughed and laughed. "Anne!"

"Good morning!~" Anne sang, smiling. "How'd ya sleep?"

"Good." Marcy said, sitting up. "So! What's your secret Valentine's Day pla-" She then looked at the clock. Only 7 AM. The sun was just about to rise.

Anne smiled and then stretched a bit. "You'll have to see! Get dressed!"

Marcy gave a thumbs up and then went to change, doing so rather quickly before meeting back up with Anne. Anne then opened the window again and they both flew out.

Green and blue energy was left from their bodies, even merging a bit and creating a beautiful cyan glow.

They kept flying around before they stopped on a hilltop...where a picnic blanket was waiting for them. Blue and green like them.

Marcy smiled wide and sat down on the blanket, with Anne sitting down next to her. Anne then wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend, having her face the sky.