1.01

"yoonhwa!" eric yell as he throw her the handgun which she gladly catch while running towards the last 2 security and shooting both of them straight on head.

eric then run towards her with two of their other teammates following, "did you found anything?" he ask yoonhwa as he reach for the gun on the floor.

"ah, i found a key under here!" she yell as she show them the weird-shaped key in her hand.

eric and the two agent tilt their head, "since when did she reach there?" they mumbles as they run towards her.

"great job." eric smile at her but she only nod her head and run towards the metal door and inserting the key inside the key hole.

she pull them as the door slowly opening.

"the pen drive!" eric shout whisper as the door opened revealing a pen drive place on a small table in the middle of the room.

"is this some kind of a joke?" yoonhwa mumbles as she approach the pen drive and slowly grab it making the abandoned place started to shakes.

"eric!" she yell for the boy but he left her with a smirk plastered on his lips, "die with that stupid pen drive." he yell while running away with the other two agents.

the girl roll her eyes as she reach for her other earpiece and crash the one she's currently wearing with her boots heels.

she quickly take out her special customized gun and shoot both of the other agents straight in the head as eric got away from the shots making yoonhwa groan as she turn on her other earpiece.

"i told you they're fucking stupid for looking down at our ability." she yell as the earpiece as a rope roll down in front of her from the broken ceiling.

"at least you got bulleyes?" karina speak from the other line making some of them laugh except for yoonhwa.

"can you guys be serious.."

"sorry damn.." karina apologize.

"giselle, lift me up." she say as she grip on the rope tightly with her hand.

giselle nod her head and lift the rope while monitoring the whole place with her other friend clicking the keyboard fastly.

"ningning, did you got that stupid eric's location?" ningning hum and sigh while facepalming herself.

"if he really need money then he really need to find a real job, not deal with a freaking gangs.. he's still young and dumb for all of this. imagine a 17 year old trying to dealing with mafias ? so crazy.." ningning nag causing giselle to scoff.

"for real, like get a better job." giselle rolls her eyes.

"i already told you guys yet you all insisted and trusted that dumbass kid," yoonhwa roll her eyes as she stare at the computer's screen while ningning laughing at eric who was running away from there panickly.

"can we just give them the money and forget about it?" winter ask making yoonhwa chuckles, "trust me you're not the only one who wants to do that.."

winter sigh and went towards karina who was checking some firearms and explosive stuffs.

"my father would kill us if he ever find out about us letting him away just like that with the money." yoonhwa turn to look at giselle and the girl just shrug.

"can we just leave this place first before the police arrives?" yoonhwa yell at the pilot making them nod their head before starting to fly away from there.

tokyo's night, it's so dangerous to be out after midnight at tokyo. there's alot of gangs activity happening at that time so better stay out from the posibility of the danger you might exprience.

"i'm so tired!" karina say as she drop her body on the couch with ningning huffing before slamming her body on the beanbag.

"go shower, we'll need to settle this stupid kid eric tomorrow." yoonhwa say as she got up the stairs while sighing.

"yes, leader." all of them say lazily. as they try to drag their asses upstairs.

"hm, let's kick some ass tomorrow," yoonhwa chuckles as she got inside her room and slam the door shut.

HEYYYYYYYYY FINALLY THE SEC BOOK ARE OUTTTT🤭🤭🤭🤭

THIS BOOK TOOK ME ALMOST A YEAR TO PUBLISH SINCE I ALMOST GAVE UP WRITING AND FINDING IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK😓😓 LOL TY FOR PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS BOOK😘🙌🏻

-

to be continue..