1.17

"hey- oh hello there.." jisung stop his tracks as yoonhwa walk past him with chenle beside her.

chenle and yoonhwa exchange looks before walking away from there leaving jisung confused.

before he could run after them, taeyong and yooho drag him inside taeyong's office.

"ouch." is all he said after being dragged by them. yooho chuckles and tap the coffee table with his fingers as he stare at jisung's confused face, "where did you came from ?" yooho asks.

jisung clear his throat and shrug, "i went out." taeyong raise his eyebrows at the younger boy and lean towards him. "jaemin said you're out with yoon ?"

"i mean, i didn't even said anything.." jisung raise his hand in defeat. taeyong lean back to his chair and turn to yooho. yooho sigh and take out a file from a drawer behind him. he then throw it on the table near jisung.

"what's this ?" he asks as he slowly went to reach for the file. yooho then snatch it away before he could even grab it, "what is going on now ?" jisung ask in frustration.

taeyong took a deep breath before standing up and went behind jisung, "are you seeing someone ?.." taeyong asks in awkward tone yet trying to be as quiet as possible.

jisung eyes went wide as his mind already went to glitch mode, "uh.. no ?" he answered tried to be as calm and innocent as possible. ava suddenly came to his mind after he said that, he purse his lips as yooho stare at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"nah, i don't think so.. he would never do that to my sister. yoonhwa, you can come inside now.." yooho suddenly burst out laughing.

taeyong went back to his chair and yoonhwa came barging into the office almost breaking the door, "hello." she greet them as she take a seat next to jisung. chenle then went to sit on the same sofa with yoonhwa.

jisung judge them up and down as they act like it's not a big deal, "what are you two doing ?" jisung asks. chenle turn to him except for yoonhwa who doesn't care about single shit jisung said to her, "sitting down duh.." chenle roll his eyes at jisung.

"okay, stop talking. we're gonna talk about this gang rn." taeyong quickly end the conversation before jisung could make it worse. jisung sigh as yoonhwa didn't even spare any glance at him in the room.

"here's their full information." yooho gives out a file to yoonhwa and she reach for it as soon as it was handed out towards her. she tilt her head to give chenle better view of it as they read it together.

jisung on the other hand stare at them in maximum level of jealousy as they still sitting in close contact and haven't move an inch. "can i read it now ?" he asks in annoyed tone.

yoonhwa hand it to him without saying anything or looking at him. "thank you, geez.." he mumbles.

"white rascal ?" yoonhwa suddenly speak up before he could even read the file causing him to immediately check the file. taeyong and yoonhwa exchange glance as they secretly turn to look at jisung. yooho who went unnoticed by their action just now sigh.

"yeah, those idiots hacked some members' profiles today and one of them is yours." yooho point at jisung causing him to gulp.

"tf you're gulping for ? are you scared ?" chenle say in challenging tone causing jisung to scoff at his bestfriend who acted so off with him today.

he turn to chenle hoping to see yoonhwa looking at him but she remains unbothered and still looking straight forward with calm expression. "why are you guys acting so off today ? did i do something wrong ?" yoonhwa shrug. "idk.. ask yourself." she say in almost mumbling tone.

"unbelievable.." jisung scoff before looking fowards again. taeyong only give him a small smile before shrugging.

"did i do something ?" jisung thought trying to ignore the fact that he met ava behind yoonhwa today while yooho keep explaining to them about the white rascal. he completely ignored yooho's words as he keep on spacing out. "hello, park. focus." yooho snap his finger in front of jisung's face causing him to flinch.

"sorry." he clear his throat.

yooho slightly roll his eyes at jisung and continue with his information about white rascal. "they're probably planning to attack us the night we're leaving to seoul-"

"wait we are ?" jisung suddenly cutted his words. yoonhwa turn to jisung with shocked expression. "yes we are. don't you remember the gathering ?" taeyong asks with weirded out expression.

jisung hum ignoring the fact yoonhwa actually turn to look at him after ignoring his presence.

-

"nah bc the man just now are not the person i'm married to." yoonhwa groan while laying down on the sofa.

chenle pat her head then look up to yooho and taeyong who's sinking deep into their thoughts.

"hello, brothers. i'm venting rn !" she yell at them snapping them back to reality. "sorry.." yooho apologize as he slowly sigh.

"i think he's going through a phase where his brain are not working well.." taeyong say confidently. yooho turn to him and smack his shoulder, "wtf was that ?" yooho asks in with 'wtf-are-you-saying-rn' tone.

taeyong chuckles and apologize to yoonhwa causing her to sigh in frustration, "he even forgot our anniversary.." she pout.

chenle hug her head and whines, "he's an idiot istg.. i'm so sorry, yoonhwa."

yoonhwa could only sigh, "idk what to say anymore.. he's really weird today." she mumbles. chenle pout and turn to yooho for any solution.

"idk um.. try to talk to him about this." yooho say in unsure tone. taeyong turn to yooho and smack his head, "and you think that little guy will understand ?"

"he's stupid and couldn't even think futher about something.." yoonhwa laugh at chenle's words and high fived him. "yeah, he's so stupid.." she shakes her head while still laughing.

"how did you cool down with judy ?" yoonhwa asks taeyong as she sit up. taeyong stare at her before shrugging, "we talk."

"but yeah, sometimes it's hard to understand some words she spit out but i chose to live and try to understand her feelings even though sometimes she literally are so bitchy.." taeyong whisper to them trying to prevent his wife from hearing him.

yoonhwa giggles and nod, "i wish i could try to talk to him about this stuffs, but.. i don't even remember when's the last time we had a fight.." she chuckles.

"you haven't scream at him for so long?" she nod. chenle gasp and roll his eyes.

"this couple are so weird geez.." chenle mumbles.

yooho sigh, "i think it's the best if we wait for him to find out himself.. and then we'll see if he wants to talk about it or not."

"idk.. we'll just wait and see then." yoonhwa sigh.

HOW DARE HE FORGOT ABOUT THEIR DAMN ANNIVERSARY?!?!?!😻😻😻💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😐😐😐

LETS SMACK HIM TOGETHER ISTG THIS MAN- 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄