1.03

jisung's pov:

"taeyong hyung, i can't go to the mission." i say as i sit on the sofa.

taeyong sigh, "it's not like your gonna see her or anything." he say making me stunned.

"can i have a minute with the leader?" xiaojun ask as he knock on the door making me nod and leave the room.

"look at this.." is all i heard from xiaojun before chenle drag me away.

"are you coming for the mission?" chenle ask me making me shrug.

"i'm not in the mood for any mission, chenle." chenle sigh and pout.

"you've been moody since we ever got here, park jisung!" he pat my shoulder and leave me alone in the living room.

i sigh before ruffling my hair in frustration.

"please don't be there too." i mumbles and leave the house to meet with chenle who was helping kun with the car.

"i'm in." chenle look at me with wide eyes and hug me tightly.

"that's my man."

"is this the location?" chenle nod and check the cctv near the apartment

"hey wait, there's a car." mark say as he point at the wide computer screen.

"girls?" chenle look at mark and then to me that's anxiously waiting to arrive at the apartment.

"okay, jisung. we're here." kun say making me laugh nervously and got up from the seat.

i opened the van door and realised this stupid na jaemin parked right beside the car that filled with girls.

i mean there's only five-

i know jisung- we all know.

"eh they got the boy." i told chenle and he start to gasp.

"wait- i thought we're the first one." chenle click the keyboard and show it to everyone meanwhile my eyes heard something drop to the ground.

i furrowed my eyebrows and was about to walk towards that thing but someone with black mask went towards me and hand me a bag filled with money.

"thanks?" i look at the person with furrowed eyebrows.

the person only nod before get inside the car and they quickly leave the place.

end of pov

at nct base's hacking room,

"aespa." chenle suddenly say causing some of the members turn around to look at his computer screen.