1.13

"welcome home," jisung look up to see lucas who's just finished working out.

"hi." he reply lazily before walking upstairs to his bedroom.

on his way there his eyes met with haechan who's standing near his bedroom with folded arms.

"where did you went last night?" haechan ask with raised eyebrows.

"nowhere."

haechan chuckles at his response, "did you met with jung?"

jisung sigh making haechan scoff, "it's not like i'm judging you rn."

"did i said you're judging me rn?" jisung ask in offended way.

"no?"

"exactly."

haechan then raise his hand in defeat making jisung nod.

he walk past haechan but quickly turn back around to look at haechan with narrowed eyes.

"don't. ever. call. me. for. any. mission." jisung warn haechan before getting inside his bedroom and shut the door before haechan could say anything.

haechan froze before nodding his head in amusing way and walk away from there.

"fuck." jisung sigh before dropping his body onto his bed in force.

he ruffles his hair in frustration before letting out a groan.

"i hate my life." he mumbles.

meanwhile on the other side,

"it's not like we did anything bad." karina nod lazily as she close her eyes while listening to giselle and yoonhwa arguing.

"girl, you didn't even came home last night—"

"it's not even a big deal, aeri- i know my limits and i'll never hit on him back after what i did to him."

giselle scoff before sitting down on the sofa, "i'm just caring about you yk, it's dangerous out there and you could've get killed."

"so, giselle's care about everything that i do now huh?" yoonhwa wiggles his eyebrows.

giselle scoff again, "you should be grateful that i'm asking you nicely instead of yelling and screaming at your face, jung."

"whatever aeri, i'm not like other stupid girls who drools over some random mechanic guy."

winter raise his hand in offended way, "it's not my fault that he's hot."

karina and ningning look at each other before shrugging, "can we just walk out the door and leave?"

karina giggles and shakes her head, "we must stay here or there'll be a knives fight."

"someone please stop both of them–" right after ningning said that, yoonhwa phone ring causing the argument to stop.

yoonhwa scoff at giselle before answering the call, "hello–"

"jisung ran away!" yoonhwa tilt his head.

"what?"

"you heard me, bozo." jaehyun say.

yoonhwa furrowed her eyebrows while looking at the screen before placing back the phone to her ear, "and why would he do that?"