1.14

another rock had been thrown towards the wall as he sigh, "they didnt even bother to find me.."

jisung got up from the grass field as he went towards the big wall.

he start to kick it for fun as it got more and more aggressive.

"chill big guy.." a voice suddenly appears behind him making him flinch.

"who are you?" he quickly changed his tone as he turn around.

the girl laugh quietly and went more and more closer to him, "fuck off."

jisung hissed when she finally standing in front of him, "what? scared?" the girl smile cheekily as jisung hold his breath.

"look, im here because i also have problems with life.. we're the same, no need to be ashamed.." the girl smile as she lean up and stop right in front of his face making him froze.

he come back to his sense and pushes her away, "who are you? what the fuck do you want from me?"

he glare at her as she laugh at him, "nothing, as you know i'm aware that you are park jisung from nct.. the 'scary' mafia gang..yk.."

jisung sigh harshly, "just get to the point, woman."

she chuckles, "okay, i'm ava. from white rascal club."

"the stripper club mafia?" jisung look up in shock but he manage to cover up his shocked reaction.

"why? ik, everyone here is scared of us.. but i didn't expect the nct park jisung are also scared of us? so unexpected.." she giggles as she went closer to him again.

jisung gulp as she touch his shoulder and smile at him in seductive way.

"look, i can heal ppl who are stressed like you in just an hour.. for you, i'm willing to help you for free—"

jisung scoff and armlock her as he push her arms behind her back and whisper to her.

"leave me the fuck alone."

ava smile and kick his knee making him fall to the ground. "fuck." jisung groan as he grab his knee and accidentally released her from his grasp.

"look, jisung. it's nice to meet you, i hope we can meet each other again.. but that time i hope you are finally with me, on a bed." she smirk as she said the last words.

jisung look at her with wide eyes, "what tf is wrong with you?! i'm fucking married." he yell at her making her shrug.

"when was the last time you both touched each other anyway? look, i'm more better in bed than her.. i'm a professional, hit me up if you need to release some tension, cutie." she wink at jisung as she hand him her card.

the urge to throw it is lower than the urge to just keep it, so he just place it in his pocket and act like nothing happened.

ava blue silk long hair suddenly appears inside his mind as he stare at the sky.

"fuck." he curse to himself when yoonhwa's face comes out.

"i'm so sorry, babe. i should've not talk to her." jisung mumbles as he frown.

jisung look around to see ava standing nearby the big tree with the same seductive smile.

he look away and slap his face, "what the fuck am i seeing rn?" he ask himself as he turn back to the tree and see nothing.

"am i hallucinating?" he ask himself.

jisung sigh in frustration as ava seductive voice ringing inside his mind.