1.05

yea.. it's saturday. sucks ik..

i mean its not actually 😻🤞🏻

"NO WORK DAY FOR ME !" yoonhwa scream her lung out as she run downstairs.

"haven't you heard? your dad decided to held a fucking gang's meeting." karina say as she stare at yoonhwa from the living room.

"wha—" yoonhwa groan loudly as she drop her body next to karina on the couch.

"wtf is wrong with my dad can't i just get a day off?" yoonhwa mumbles as she's having a mental breakdown.

"relax, girl.. after the meeting, we'll leave as soon as we can and eat delicious food.!" karina say as she pat yoonhwa's shoulder.

"really?" karina nod her head making yoonhwa smile.

"okay.." yoonhwa got up from the sofa and went to take a bath.

"who are we meeting anyway? there's no point for us to be there

"who are we meeting anyway? there's no point for us to be there.." yoonhwa say as she let go of her steering wheel making their car almost hit the other car beside them.

"sorry bro." yoonhwa laugh.

"you almost killed us." ningning say as she hold her chest tightly.

"chill.. you need to get used by this type of shits, this can happen when someone's following you yk.." yoonhwa shrug at ningning who's currently sitting beside her.

"oh yeah and btw this meeting is only for the gangs that are under your dad's company, even if your gang is just half under your dad's company.. you also need to attend." winter say as she scroll through the informations she got from the headquarter.

"oh hell nah ! i'm not going there !" yoonhwa yell as she press on the brake instantly making the car almost leaned forward.

"YOONHWA!" all of them yell at the girl as their faces almost hit the thing in front of them.

"BAHAHAHHA SORRY LMAOO-"

"it's not funny we could actually get killed by you this time." winter say in stern way making yoonhwa chuckles.

"damn girls chill, like i said-"

"we need to get used to it when someone's following us bc this can happen bla bla bla we all know it, yoon." giselle roll her eyes.

"thank you gigi.."

"we're going.." karina say as she look at yoonhwa from the mirror with the look at only both of them can understand.

"but-"

"get out from the car and i'll drive instead." karina smile.

"fine." yoonhwa tsked and get out from the car to change seat with karina.

on her way there, karina hold a tight grip on yoonhwa's arm. "behave, yoon. we both know who's gonna be at the meeting later. act like nothing happened." karina whisper then letting go of the girl's arm.