1.09

"oh, hi yuta." yoonhwa say making him nod and step away to let her inside.

"u-um, mark's busy rn.. he asked me to open the door for you. and- oh god istg this boy. let me help you-"

"no, no. it's fine.. but can you lead me the way to his bedroom?" yuta nod before closing the door and lead her to jisung's room.

"this is his bedroom." yoonhwa smile and thank him before twisting the door knob.

she get inside the room and leave the door behind her open.

she slowly put jisung on his bed and slump her shoulder as she slowly walk to his switches and turn on his aircond. as she went back beside him she saw him smile a little making her smile warmly.

"goodnight, jisung." she then left his room not forgetting to close the door.

after she done that, she look around the big ass hallway to see if she could ask anyone about mark's room.

"shit, there's literally no one here.." she sigh and decided to went to find mark's room by herself.

she started with the room beside jisung's, "nope." she say as she walk past the room.

she jump in victory as she found the door, with spiderman sticker on it.

"as usual, it's mark lee ofc there would be a spiderman sticker on his door." yoonhwa giggles as she knock on the door multiple times.

"get in." she heard mark's voice from inside making her twist the door knob and peek her head a little.

"hello." she smile when mark came to her view.

"oh— oh my god, yoonhwa! it's been a while!" mark look up from his paperwork and quickly run towards her.

she step inside the room a little and hug mark excitedly. "omg, you're like taller than me now wtf?" mark gasp.

"mark i think you're getting smaller. i can't grow anymore.." she chuckles making mark's tsked.

"but- damn girl you look great!!" mark shout whisper at her in excited tone.

"you know someone is dying to see you again, girl." mark say making the girl gasp.

"damn who? gurl tell me!"

"hi." yuta and doyoung suddenly hug her making her look at mark with shocked expression.

"hi.." she say as she slowly hug them back.

"we're so sorry, yoonhwa.. i am actually, i'm so sorry for slapping you that night." yoonhwa pout at yuta.

"it's fine, past is the past.. i've already forgave you before i left."

but deep down she wanted to slap the fuck out of him so he can feel what she felt, but her guts said no. so she decided to just forgive him and move on.

"she's hurting guys." mark suddenly interrupted making them chuckles before loosening the hug.

"what are you doing here btw?" doyoung ask as she sit down on the floor of mark's bedroom.

"i took jisung to tokyo skytree and we're pretty hungry so i decided to call mark."

"and now i want to know.. where's your damn kitchen? this house's so damn huge." yoonhwa sigh.

"it took me 5 minutes to finally found your room bro.." yoonhwa huff making mark laugh.

"let me take you to the kitchen." doyoung say as he stand up and hand out his hand to yoonhwa.

she gladly took his hand and he help her get up in just a second.

yuta also stand up signalling that he also want to go to the kitchen with them.