1.18

jisung stare at his ceiling for hours after he left taeyong's office when they finally done discussing about.. yeah them, the white rascals.

as he lay down and stare at it, a knock interrupted him causing him to hum as a respond.

"can i come in ?" a voice asks, he smile and sit up. "don't be ridiculous and come inside." he chuckles. the door finally slowly opening revealing yoonhwa who awkwardly step inside.

"what's up, love ?" he asks as she went towards him and lay next to him hitting her face on the soft mattress.

jisung sigh and pat the back of her head, "what's wrong ?" he ask again.

yoonhwa shrug, "idk, do you remember anything ?" she asks with muffled voice.

"no ? is there anything important today ?" jisung tilt his head. yoonhwa sigh, "forget it."

"oh you're getting a new chicken right ?" jisung asks in teasing tone. yoonhwa whines and smack his shoulder, "don't play with me, i'm serious." she then grab his chin making him face her. jisung lean in for a kiss which she slightly lean away from him.

"sorry- i- uh.." , jisung then kiss her forehead and smile. "yup, i get it.." he chuckles.

yoonhwa chuckles nervously, "you seriously don't remember anything ?" he shrug.

"i forgot something.." he mumbles loud enough for yoonhwa to hear.

"oh, is your time of the month ?" jisung gasp.

she groan in annoyance and sigh, "whatever, you don't remember." she roll her eyes and leave his room.

jisung chuckles and check his phone's reminder,

"date with loml<3" - reminder set 2 months ago.

"me ? forget our anniversary ? i could never." jisung scoff.

he then walk out from the bedroom and went to find yoonhwa, he hear her laughter downstairs which cause him to chuckles and immediately run downstairs to found her playing uno with chenle, yangyang, yuta and mark.

"mark, you're so bad at this !" she groans and throw her card and yell 'uno card uno game' and scream in joy. "i won ~" she did a little dance at them while smirking.

"pfft- you're lucky to have that 4+ card, i would've won." yangyang rolls his eyes. "why aren't your wife here?" she asks.

yangyang sigh, "shopping." yoonhwa nod and laugh, "i wish i could go shopping too." she pout and lay her head on chenle's shoulder.

yuta throw them each 10 cards and jisung immediately hop in to join them. "i want to join." he says and turn to yoonhwa who's already looking at him.

"what ?" they all stare at him before shrugging.

"you don't know how to play uno.." mark raise his brows at jisung making him shrug.

"i'm good at it, it's just- i'm too good to show my skills." jisung say proudly. he clear his throat when he mostly got skip and random numbered blue cards.

"wtf is this ?" he mumbles as he stare at the 4 colored card. he slowly turn to yoonhwa and show her the card. "uh- so.. like what does this card do ?" yoonhwa turn to him with
are-you-being-fr look and laugh.