1.15

"hello." yoonhwa wave at the bartender gaining his attention.

"oh- hello!" he wave excitedly at her making her chuckles.

"i see you brought a friend- shit, sup man it's been awhile." he gasp and hug jisung.

jisung smile and hug him back, "i thought you stopped drinking?" jisung shrug at his old friend's question and went to sit next to yoonhwa.

"i want to try the new arrivals." yoonhwa look up to leo as he stand in front of them.

"i got 3. which one?" he ask as he show them the new arrival alcohol's menu.

"i'll tak-"

"my treat, two for each drinks." jisung wink at yoonhwa and turn back to leo with money in his hand.

leo chuckles and take the money from jisung's grasp and start clicking the cash register.

yoonhwa turn to jisung as he wait for leo, "why did you do that? i don't want to drink that much. how are we going to get home safely?"

"no worries, i got my buds everywhere. just trust me hon." jisung smile.

yoonhwa look at jisung up and down before rolling her eyes, "this is why i hate going to the bar with this man." she mumbles.

"okay, this man here is your husband." jisung whisper as he lean in.

yoonhwa scoff and push his face away from her, "ik..." she then turn to the side to hide her smile.

jisung in the other hand start pursing his lips preventing him to scream in joy instead he took a deep breath and start smiling abit.

as they both try the drinks, they also yelled at each other face multiple times.

"omg, at least i have better knife aim than you!" yoonhwa yell.

jisung scoff, "hello?! i'm more trained and better than you!"

"you bitch-"

"shut up both of you, i need to make sure no cops walk inside this bar." leo shushes them as he look around.

"why? it's not like you're on drug or sumt.." yoonhwa scoff.

"yeah, you see my pal right there? he's a robber yk he rob people-"

"ofc we know what robber is, damn it leo." jisung chuckles, half drunk.

yoonhwa shrug and roll her eyes, "no cops can find your secret bar. trust me."

he sigh and nod, "i need to be more careful with who i'm dealing with in life.."

"why?" jisung asks.

yoonhwa sigh and pat jisung's shoulder, "shut up and listen."

"2 years ago his old bar got busted when a so called friend of him told the police about the location of his bar.."

"damn why?" jisung ask.

"he used me for money, asked me to do drugs which i insisted and also he once tried to rob my bar in the middle of the night. my house was only above the damn bar!" leo laugh as he pour the drink.

he then serve it to them and walk away to wash his hands.

"lol, what did you do to him?" jisung chuckles.

"i tackle him to the ground and tried to call my friend for help but they didn't answer so then he got away.. and.. he decided to tell the cops."

jisung gasp dramatically, "damn.. that's sucks.."