1.20

"hey, johnny.." yoonhwa greet the half asleep guy when he step inside the kitchen. johnny open the fridge's door ignoring her.

yoonhwa sigh under her breath as she watches johnny from the sink. "move." he say blankly and she scoot over from the sink for him.

he wash the mug and turn around towards the table, "keep your fake kindness shit away from me." he say with the tone that could only heard by both of them.

"can you for once be nice to me ?" she walk towards him. johnny turn to her before drinking his coffee, "got no time for you." he say walking out from the kitchen.

"fuck." she sigh and walk out from the kitchen only to bump into yooho. "oh– hey.." she chuckles.

"what are you doing down here at this time ?" yooho asks taking a glance at the clock on the wall, showing 2:32 am.

she shrug, "can't sleep."

"where were you ? i thought you were sleeping in my room." yooho suddenly asks causing her to smile weirdly at him.

yooho stare at her with raised eyebrows and suddenly smirk, "are you sleeping with jisung ?" yoonhwa slightly push his shoulder and shrug.

"look who finally realized that they needed their partner to survive." yooho wiggles his eyebrows at her making her laugh.

"shut up.." she shakes her head at her older brother's behavior.

"don't be loud, i've heard taeyong's before and it was insane." yooho pat her shoulder before running inside the kitchen with a loud laugh.

yoonhwa sigh before shaking her head, "jung yooho.." she then run upstairs.

she twist the bedroom's doorknob and peek her head into the dark room to see jisung hugging the pillow she placed before leaving the room.

she giggles at his cute sleeping face before getting inside the room not forgetting to close the door behind her, she slowly lay beside jisung and face her back at him.

before she could react, jisung snakes his arm around the waist pulling her closer to him.

"where did you went just now ?" he asks with sleepy tone causing her to laugh at herself getting caught by jisung.

"kitchen." she replies to him with a quiet tone and place her palm on his arm slowly closing her eyes.

jisung smile before kissing the back of her head, "i love you.." he whisper to her and snuggles closer towards her small figure.

-

"hello." jaemin's goofy face appears the second she opened her eyes causing her to scream.

jaemin close his eyes due to the ringing in his ears with a smile of pain, after she stopped screaming jaemin sigh in relief and hit her arm.

"almost make me deaf," jaemin rolls his eyes at her.

"not my fault, intruder." yoonhwa huff and roll over to the other side of the bed. she raise her eyebrows at the person she actually thought would be laying beside her.

jaemin laugh at her, "ah, good question.. he's out with yooho."

she sit up and groan, "for what ?"

"checking the new items from russia.." jaemin huff as he sit on jisung's gaming chair and spin around.

"what items ?" yoonhwa stretches her body causing a loud crack making her groan in pain.

"my back–" she rub her back with a pout and slowly get off the bed.