1.11

"hello bitches, mama's home!" she yell as she got inside the mansion.

æ-yoonhwa apprear in front of yoonhwa making jisung flinch, "wtf is that?"

yoonhwa laugh and pat his shoulder, "this is my special avatar. why?" she raise her eyebrow and he laugh awkwardly.

"ah- nice.. hello? robot?" he scratch his head.

yoonhwa look at jisung with weird face, "what? she's not a robot.. you can't even touch her."

jisung chuckles and push yoonhwa away from there avoiding from æ-yoonhwa, "why are you pushing me?"

"nothing, i'm just not comfortable around your 'avatar' .."

she sigh and place the car key on the drawer near the door. "æ-yoonhwa, where are the other??"

"they're still sleeping." æ-yoonhwa inform.

"okay thanks, you can rest now." the æ then bow and fade out from there.

-

"who's cooking- what? who are you?!" winter yell after she saw jisung sitting on the couch in the living room.

"oh- hello?" he wave her awkwardly.

"no worries, winter. that's jisung.." yoonhwa suddenly come out from the kitchen and place the freshly cooked pancakes on the mini coffee table in front of jisung.

"eat up, ji." she smile and left to the kitchen again.

"winter can you wake the other ?" the girl nod her head and went back upstairs.

winter give jisung one last curious look before running upstairs. "who's jisung?" she mumbles.

-

"she almost killed me!" jisung shout whisper after yoonhwa sit next to him.

yoonhwa look at him before laughing, "what are you talking about? they're nicer than you thought."

"but if she start shooting you, then it's over for you.." yoonhwa point at his head. "she never missed."

jisung gulp and look back at his food, "thank you for the food." he mumbles as he cut the pancakes and take a bite.

"how is it?" she suddenly ask making him cough.

the girl look at jisung with wide eyes as she pat his back, "why? is it not good or anything?" jisung laugh and shakes his head.

"perfect, just like i remember.." jisung smile and take another bite.

yoonhwa stare at his side profile as he continue eating the food.

she look away when she heard the girls voice, "come eat!" she yell.

they all walk downstairs while laughing and stopped when they saw jisung smiling awkwardly at them.

"i know you! you're jisung from nct right?" he nod at ningning.

"wait- isn't he the one that killed almost half of black neo?" giselle suddenly gasp making them turn to her.

jisung chuckles nervously and nod his head at them causing them to gasp. "cool.." they blurt out at the same time.

yoonhwa laugh and clap her hands, "the food's getting cold! eat now or i'll just help you all finish it!"

they gasp and run towards the coffee table and take their plates. "thank you, yoon." she nod her head and eat her pancakes peacefully.

"so, jisung. tell us about you, how did you know yoonhwa?" karina ask and she turn to yoonhwa who slowly look up at karina.

yoonhwa look at the older girl, deadpanned. "are you kidding me?" she mouthed at karina.

karina only shrug before chuckles, "tell us about you guys friendship.. we're interested.."

jisung massage his neck nervously, "um, we actually know each other a long time ago.. and,"

"we're married." yoonhwa choke on her pancake after he said that.

karina burst out laughing when yoonhwa look down to her plate with wide eyes after jisung said that.

"wait- what?!" winter and ningning yell at the same time making giselle raise her eyebrow.

"oh wait, you're actually not joking about this?" he shake his head at giselle.

giselle then gasp, "wait, girl. you're married?!" she ask as she stand up.

"i felt betrayed." giselle hold her chest.

"wait- karina. you knew about this?" karina shrug before nodding her head at them.

"what.. now i feel so betrayed." giselle yell.

yoonhwa laugh nervously, "shut up, you guys.. you're making him uncomfortable." she say as she look at jisung who looked pale.

"he turned pale." winter say as she point at his face.

"no, reddened." giselle say as his face starting to burn in embarrassment.

yoonhwa look at karina with wide eyes and glare at her, "i'll kill you." she mouthed at her.

karina let out an airy laugh before clasping her hand together and slightly bow, "sorry." she smile.

yoonhwa huff before turn to jisung, "do you want to go home?"

he turn to her and slowly nod his head at her, giselle and winter look at each other before giggles.

"sorry we made you uncomfortable." giselle apologize.

"yeah, they're always like this." ningning roll
her eyes and smack giselle's butt.

jisung clear his throat and immediately run towards the door following after yoonhwa.

"why are girls so scary when they're living together?" he asks himself as he wear his shoes.

hey um so.. im not ok rn but i won't let that stop me from asking you all these important questions...

how's your day going besties??

are you ok?

have you eaten anything yet???

please keep smiling ok? ily <3

-liey🤘🏻<3