1.06

john cena.

sorry lol

"jung jaehyun!" yoonhwa shout for her brother as she saw jisung's face again. AGAIN.

jisung eyes followed yoonhwa as she run towards jaehyun who's currently laughing at her with yooho beside him talking to taeyong.

she smack jaehyun's shoulder and then she slowly turn to look back at jisung.

jisung wave at her causing her to quickly turn back around.

"cute.." jisung smile.

"istg jung jaehyun! i'll kill you!"

"sorry, i did that for fun lol." yoonhwa gasp.

she then sigh, "idk why i have this kind of brother.."

"jenny- no i mean yoonhwa?" she turn to the voice owner to see lucas smiling at her with an open arms.

yoonhwa gasp and she excitedly jump on him. (poor guy 😭)

"don't get too excited." her brain warned her causing her to immediately jump off lucas.

"hehe, sorry i wasn't thinking." she look down awkwardly.

"it's fine! look, kun-ge and renjun are waiting for you!" lucas say as he point at kun and renjun direction.

"they are waiting for me?" lucas nod his head excitedly. she swear that made her almost cry.

yoonhwa took a deep breath before went towards renjun and kun. "hi.." she wave at them gaining their attention.

"omg, you're really here!" kun jump off his chair excitedly and hug her tightly.

renjun wave at her before pushing kun away and hug her. yoonhwa laugh and smack renjun's arm after kun got up from the floor pouting.

"did you miss us?" renjun ask making her nod.

"ofc, why wouldn't i.." she pout making kun laugh.

"you never change.." kun smile at her.

"ofc.." she playfully roll her eyes.

she then excused herself after chitchatting with renjun and kun.

"bye.." she wave at them again as she went to jaehyun and yooho.

"jaeh-"

"oh my god, i miss you so much..." judy suddenly hug her making her froze on the spot.

"i-"

"no need to apologize, i know you've tried your best to make us happy.." judy shushes her as she continue hugging the girl.

"auntie?" yoonhwa look down to see yoonie staring at her with sparkling eyes.