1.07

"as you all know after 5 years, or we can say today is the day we all finally gathered as one family and one team. we've been waiting for this gathering since 5 years ago and we are finally here again." ilhoon smile proudly at the big crowds of gangs that he formed under his company.

"so, as a tradition that we always did in this gathering.. we'll start choosing which gang your gang will working with in 'work as one family' ."

all of them stare at ilhoon as he look through the big crowds of gangs trying to pick random gang.

"black raven with midnight seoul— you will be working together in.." ilhoon turn to look at a glass box and started to shuffles his hand in it to pick random places that written on the paper.

he get his hand back out with a piece of paper in his fingers, "berlin." he simply say after he read the unfolded paper.

"yessir." black raven and midnight seoul's leader bow at ilhoon as their other gang members went to greet each other.

as ilhoon keeps on picking random gangs, yoonhwa impatiently tap her heels making jaehyun and yooho laugh at her.

"i swear i can already smell aespa and nct." she mumbles loud enough for jaehyun and yooho to hear.

"he's doing that on purpose.." yooho say making jaehyun and yoonhwa nod.

"does they even know i'm in aespa?" yoonhwa ask as she addressing 'they' as nct. yooho and jaehyun look at each other before shaking their head.

"nope. but- except for some of the members.." jaehyun corrected making her nod.

"so i guess jisung doesn't know?" they nod their heads.

"i can't wait to look at his shocked butt face." she giggles as she stare at jisung who's standing at the front line of the crowds with his hands behind his back.

she slowly stop giggling as her mind stuck at jisung features from far, "he's still the same jisung i know.." she smile at jisung even though the tall guy are not looking at her instead he's focusing to ilhoon.

she keep on staring at him and completely ignored everything that is happening around her.

his nose.
his eyes.
his lips.

and the most importantly, his smile and laugh.

"she's drooling over him.." yooho say making jaehyun chuckles.

"we all know she's still in love with him but won't admit it.." yooho nod his head.

"i hope she'll realize how fucked up she is without jisung.." jaehyun say.

"and the last one.. as you guys already know, nct and aespa." ilhoon say as he slowly turn around to look at his daughter which he found her spacing out.

"yoon? yoonhwa—" ilhoon purse his lips preventing him from burst out laughing at his daughter.

jisung realized what's happening and turn to look at yoonhwa, which made them have an eye contact.

yoonhwa quickly snap back to reality and that's when yooho accidentally nudged her elbow too hard. she wince in pain and curse at her brother.

"wtf is wrong with you?!" she shout whisper to yooho. jaehyun purse his lips preventing himself to laugh after he saw that scene.

yooho shrug and point at ilhoon who's still looking at her direction with pursed lips.

"you good?" he ask his daughter as he push the mic away from his face.

she look up to see the whole crowd staring at her.

she quickly nod her head with her reddened face, "yup—"