1.19

"omg.." she gasp when jisung start the motorbike. the engine roar is like a music to her ears and reach for the helmet when he hand it to her with a smirk.

"tell me, angel.. remember what i said on our first date ?" she hum. "uh- that you love me ?" he shakes his head.

"you look fucking hot in that helmet." yoonhwa look at him with wide eyes and then roll her eyes as she fix the helmet on her head.

jisung chuckles and get on the motorbike before twisting his body to help the girl. "hug me." he look down to his stomach making her scoff.

"it's not like i'm gonna fall that easily." she say.

"oh love, this is not some random cheap ass motorbike.." jisung smirk as they stare at each other from the rear mirror. (lmao jisung and jieun in another universe)

jisung sprint the motorbike without any warning causing yoonhwa to gasp in shock, "andy park!" she scream and hug his torso tightly.

taeyong laugh as he watches them leave the mansion, "who screamed ?" johnny asks as he walk inside the office catching taeyong's attention.

"the reunited couple.." taeyong smile and sit back on his office chair, johnny scoff upon hearing that and take a seat on the sofa.

"why are we even cooperating with that girl ? she could betray us again without us noticing.." johnny say in annoyed tone making taeyong turn to him with squinted eyes.

"can we stop bringing that betraying possibility things up ?" taeyong slightly raise his tone.

johnny scoff before getting up from the couch, "why are you guys so obsessed with that fake ass girl ? she promised she'll come back with my sister and what the hell is she even doing rn ?! having fun without feeling guilty ?" johnny then walk out from taeyong's office and slam the door shut.

taeyong sigh before sit on his desk with folded arms.

-

"ji.. where are we ?" yoonhwa giggles when jisung cover her eyes with his hands while he's leading them towards a place.

"be careful, don't trip.. we're not going to the hospital later.." jisung chuckles.

"sit here and don't open your eyes." jisung say and help her to sit down on the beanbag.

jisung sit beside her and smile widely, "okay, love.. open your eyes."

yoonhwa gasp when she saw a huge screen in front of her. "what is this ?" she asks, turning to jisung who's smiling cheekily at her.

"oh- wait.." jisung got up and turn on the projector. he grab the snacks box and place it in front of them before sitting back beside her.

"can i take one ?" she asks making jisung laugh, "ridiculous question, ofc you can."

she take a snack before ripping it open, before she could place one inside her mouth a video started to play.

jisung stole a snack from her and pop it inside his mouth while staring at yoonhwa who looked shocked when their videos appeared.

"omg, ji.. the beach are so pretty at night.." yoonhwa say while holding onto jisung's hand tightly.

-

"babe, can you take a pic of me here ?"

"be careful, love !" jisung yell when yoonhwa almost trip down the tree. yoonhwa laugh out loud in embarrassment and pose for the pic.

-

"jinhyun-ah ~" jisung call out for the little girl as she hid behind the couch while yoonhwa secretly recording them from inside the kitchen. jinhyun scream in joy when jisung suddenly poke his head in front of her. yoonhwa laugh out loud when jisung lift jinhyun up and she started to cry.