1.10

"what's going on here?"

"we're waiting for them." haechan lazily turn towards the voice's owner as he point to the trio who's still cooking like they're in some kind of masterchef..

"oh- when did you arrives?" taeyong ask as he went straight towards yoonhwa in the kitchen and give her a 10 seconds hug.

"minutes ago.. idk." yoonhwa shrug. taeyong chuckles and hug her tighter than before.

"i miss you." yoonhwa smile and hug him back tightly.

"i miss you more.." she smile as she whisper back to him and broke the hug.

yoonhwa then saw jisung sleeping on the sofa while chenle's watching him sleeping making her laugh, "idk if he's hungry or sleepy." she shakes her head at jisung's behavior while chuckling.

"food's ready !" doyoung yell out loud gaining all of the members' attention including sleeping jisung.

"finally !!" all of them groan excitedly.

skip because i'm so lazy. SO LAZY.

yoonhwa slowly sit up from her sleeping position and check her phone. (she slept on the floor. yes ik.)

7:13 am

"hi, how was your sleep?" yoonhwa flinch as he heard the sudden morning greet.

"god jisung, you startled me." yoonhwa sigh as she place her palm on her chest.

"wait.. since when did you learn how to get up early?!" yoonhwa ask with wide eyes as she realizes that he's well dressed and just got out from the bathroom.

"oh- since you left.." he mumbles the last part making yoonhwa smile.

she smack the poor guy head and headlock him, "good job, ji." she let her go and he quickly massage the back of his neck while smiling in pain.

"wake up, lovers— damn sorry." jaemin close back the door and reopen it again.

"wake up, lazy kids!" jaemin smile in satisfaction. yoonhwa laugh as she get up from the fluffy sleeping mat and fold it then place it next to jisung's nightstand.

"why is she sleeping on the floor?! you're the one that should've sleep on the floor." jaemin yell at jisung. yoonhwa laugh and shakes her head, "it's okay.. i'm the one that insisted."

"what do you want, jaemin? it's too- early?" yoonhwa asks.

jaemin shrug, "idk why i felt so energetic today.."

"caffeine." yoonhwa snap his finger at jaemin and his head snap at her. "yes." he wink at her as he walk out while pulling the doorknob.

"oh, and no breakfast today. go to a cafe or sumt." yoonhwa groan.

"jaemin, i'm lazy to drive!" jaemin only shrug at the girl and leave the bedroom not forgetting to close the door.

as soon as jaemin left the room, both jisung and yoonhwa sigh in frustration.

"why are people getting lazy these days geez..." yoonhwa mumbles as she roll her eyes.

"go take a shower, everything's in the drawer.." jisung pat the girl's shoulder and get up to leave the room to give her some privacy even though it's his room.

don't ask me how she ended up in his room.

-