1.08

"wait! i forgot about the gun!" jisung groan.

"jisung-" renjun gasp.

"what?"

"the gun, it's belong to y.j right?" jisung nod.

"who else would it be? duh." jisung roll his eyes at renjun making him scoff.

"think better kid, that gun belong to yoonhwa, she's y.j .." renjun say.

jisung tilt his head, "and why would you think it's hers?" jisung ask.

renjun facepalm, "idk why we raise this stupid kid."

"okay first, the name's y.j right? so, y is for yoonhwa and j is for jung. yoonhwa jung." renjun explained making jisung tilt his head again trying to process his words.

"come on!" renjun groan and took a deep breath before continue talking.

"and then, the carved sentences? what is it?"

"um.. it's something like i miss my love -0205?"

renjun suddenly snap his finger causing jisung to flinch, "what?" jisung asks with shocked tone.

"that's the most obvious thing bro."

"0205 is your birthday." jisung froze.

"wait- yeah.."

"still nowhere to be found?" giselle shake her head at yoonhwa's question

yoonhwa groan and get up to left the hacking room. "thank you, giselle.. i'll go find it by myself for now.."

"where are you going?" giselle ask she the girl walk to the door.

"um.. out?"
"okay be careful, bring your gun-"
"i don't have my gun rn.."
"right, bring your spare gun instead." giselle giggles making yoonhwa tsked.

she know yoonhwa hate her spare gun bc it's nothing compared to her original one.

"whatever at least i won't die." yoonhwa mumbles as she throw the gun on the passenger seat and get inside her car.

she start her car and leave the base alone while taking herself to the place she only could think of.

"i should've ask giselle first." she facepalm herself as she take out her phone to dial giselle's numbers.

before she could do that she saw someone walking near the sideway she parked her car at.

she stalk the person from her rear view mirror as they keep staring at her car.

"oh hell nah, am i gonna get rob now?" yoonhwa groan as the person slowly went towards her car.

the girl quickly grab the gun beside her as the person went towards her passenger seat's window to take a peek inside.