1.12

"i can't believe she asked that.." jisung sigh and turn to yoonhwa.

"yea.."

"oh—" yoonhwa turn to look at jisung who suddenly blurt the word out and stop mid sentence.

she hum in response making jisung panicked, "i forgot what i'm gonna ask you." he laugh nervously.

yoonhwa squint her eyes at jisung before focusing back to the road.

"whatever you say, park." yoonhwa mumbles.

jisung took a deep breath before staring at her side profile again. "jung." he call out for her.

the girl only hum in response, "can i ask you something?"

"sure."

"where is seo younghwa?"

yoonhwa slowly turn to him after she stop the car due to the red light.

-

"welcome back, park." chenle wave at him after he walk inside the house.

jisung only sigh before slumping on the couch,

"so, what did you get?" a voice suddenly ask from upstairs making him flinch.

jisung turn to the voice owner and rub his temple, "it's too early to ask, she didn't even reply."

"you'll have to be near her until she tells you everything then."

"why are we even doing this, johnny?" judy suddenly appears from inside the kitchen.

judy fold her arms and stare at johnny, "look, i just want to know where's our sister. this is one of the reason why i came to japan."

"by using yoonhwa?"

"yes. i bet she knows everything." johnny scoff and leave the place.

jisung who's sitting on the floor near renjun and jeno sigh as he keep his head down.

renjun and jeno look up to each other before exchanging looks.

"you okay?" renjun ask.

jisung look back up and shakes his head, "it's nothing.. i'm fine btw."

jeno chuckles before tapping his shoulder, "ik you're feeling guilty bc you have to do this."

jisung can only smile lightly before get up from the cold floor and went to his room while smiling upside down.

"i wish i could just run away rn." he mumbles under his breath before twisting his doorknob.

jisung then get inside the room and closing the door behind him with his foot.

he take out his phone from his pocket and unlock it.

he click on a number and place his phone near his ear.

"please pick up–"

"hello?"

"ah, hi.."

"what's wrong? you sound very sad." jisung purse his lips when she said that.

"sorry." she quickly apologize when jisung didn't reply to her.

jisung sigh before chuckling, "no need to apologize, it's just- idk.. missions thingy.. ykwim.."

yoonhwa giggles and nod even though he couldn't see her, "yup.. i get it.. it's hard sometimes."

jisung smile and chuckles, "can we.. meet up?"

yoonhwa hum, "we literally just met each other.."

"but- i'm so desperate to talk to someone.." yoonhwa smile and laugh.