1.04

"where's your gun?" karina ask as she look at the girl beside her that haven't say anything after they left eric's apartment.

"shit. i dropped it." yoonhwa curse under her breath as she focus on the road.

"did you just left your special gun on the road of a stupid teen's apartment?" winter gasp.

"shut up y'all. i'm trying to get us home safe rn don't make me feel stressed." yoonhwa sigh.

"geez why are you always stressed? we got the boy and gave the other gang their money.. what so stress about that?" giselle say.

yoonhwa took a deep breath and ignore them.

"whatever." giselle roll her eyes and play with her phone.

yoonhwa stop the car due to the red light,

ningning stare at the rear mirror at the same time with yoonhwa and shrug at the girl knowing why she's so stressed and frustrated.

"sorry.." ningning mouthed and make a heart shape with her finger making yoonhwa smile.

the light turned back to green which yoonhwa quickly change the gear and drive back to their own house. which also known as kwangya.

"look— guys i'm so sorry.. i'm so selfish and only cared about my problems.. i literally ignored you guys and be mad at you guys for no reason just because i'm stressed and frustrated.. i'm so sorry i love you guys with my whole heart.." yoonhwa say as she tap on the steering wheel.

"oh don't worry, we're good.. we know you're always like this, we understand.." giselle roll her eyes making yoonhwa turn around to look at her.

"girl.." yoonhwa say in disbelief.

giselle shrug making yoonhwa tsked then proceeding reach her hand at her stomach and tickle her.

"okay! apology accepted!" giselle yell making yoonhwa laugh.

"thank you." yoonhwa smile.

"idc abt anything now but you need to buy all of us coffee.." winter say making ningning nod in agreement.

"yes!" all of them yell including eric at the back.

"you'll only get the cup." yoonhwa say making eric gasp.

"wha—"

"shut up boi go back to sleep." giselle throw a strong punch at the boy sending him back to a deep sleep.

"lol.." ningning burst out laughing with winter making all of them cry in pain trying to cover their ears.

"i think mine is bleeding rn.." karina say as she cover her ears making giselle and yoonhwa laugh sarcastically.

"same lmao.." both of them say in sync.

"hah! you forgot to close the kitchen tap!" æ karina yell as she glare at yoonhwa

"fuck you." yoonhwa roll her eyes and drop her body onto the big couch.

"æ yoonhwa!" the 3d avatar teleported in front of the girl.

"thank god, i thought you left.."
"yes yoonhwa?" æ yoonie ask.

"oh can you order food for us please? anything's good.." she smile at æ yoonie.

"again? fine.." æ yoonhwa left the living room and went to order food.

"thank you my æ!" yoonhwa yell.

"giselle i think we forgot something..." karina who's beside yoonhwa stare at giselle who'ss standing near the tv.

"yea.." giselle tilt her head.

"FUCKING HELL THE KID!" yoonhwa yell as she quickly got up from the sofa and run to their car.

she open the trunk revealing eric who is still passed out making her sigh in relief.

"thank god." she hold her chest and carry the boy with karina helping while giselle close back the trunk and locking the car.

"where are we going to put him?" winter ask as she stare at the unconscious boy.

"hm, basement ofc.." yoonhwa shrug making they nod.

"deserved." all of them agreed to ningning as she slap the boy head.

"lmao help me he's heavy." yoonhwa say making them chuckles before went to help her.

" yoonhwa say making them chuckles before went to help her

to be continue..

hi lol this chapter are boring af its so random🧍🏻‍♀️