Prologue

This is a Naruto x Tsunade story. Will be of an epic length and will have lots of action.

WARNING : This story will contain lemons in future.

Story will start after the Sasuke retrieval arc and now Naruto is on a training trip with jiraiya but don't worry in flashbacks everything what happened previously will be explained.

Now let's go into the story !!

--------------------------

"Hey Jiraiya-Sensei? What's a good gift for Auntie Tsunade?" A young males voice interrupted the peaceful atmosphere that had settled long ago in the area.

The older male turned his head to glance at his student slightly surprised to hear the boy show interest in something that wasn't Shinobi related.

"Why are you asking Naruto?" It was indeed something to take note of considering the boy wasn't exactly normal. The teen preferred to remain in isolation and loved silence. He wasn't much of a talker and generally only participated in social activities if it was, in his words, 'logical.'

The blond possessed similar idealisms to that of the Aburame in Konoha. Considering his upbringing, it wasn't all that suprising. He was emotionally stunted due to the treatment by the populace in Konoha. Hiruzen had tried all he could, but he was only one man. Kami rest his soul.

The young teen glanced towards his teacher with a blank face before tilting his head slightly. "Is it not the appropriate gesture when you wish to show gratitude on one's birthday? Afterall, it is what you would do for me." It was slightly unnerving being under the stare of the boy. But the older male had grown used to it over the years.

"Well, yes. But I was more interested in why you wish to give her a gift. Not that there's anything wrong with it." Jiraiya shrugged his shoulders lightly after his statement. His student turned away from him and stared out into the empty field with that same emotionless gaze.

"Is it not logical of me to give her a gift? She is the only person aside from yourself to show genuine care for me."

The older male sighed at the 16 year olds statement. It was true for the most part. Jiraiya would visit Naruto on his birthday every year to make sure he had the essentials. The boy didn't have friends because he preferred to be alone. When the boy was 10 or so, Jiraiya suspected that he was a little on the spectrum. His teammate only being able to confirm this in private.

Tsunade had showed genuine kindness and a far more gentler side to the young boy when she had met him. Though she had left Konoha of her own volition, she was still loyal through and through. The older woman discovering she had an actual living family member was what truly enticed her return to take the mantle of the 5th Hokage.

Tsunade finding out about Naruto's condition and his treatment had struck a fire in her that he hadn't seen since Dan's death. Jiraiya had feared for even his own safety following the woman's wrath. She could be quite vengeful when she needed to be.

Jiraiya shook his head slightly and responded to his students question. "Well, maybe some sake?" The older male had a small grin at that.

"Auntie Tsunade drinks too much to begin with. It is unhealthy. She has the ability to cleanse and purge the after effects of consuming such large quantities but it doesn't mean it's logical to do so." The boys face remained blank but the older male could see the glimpse of annoyance in his students eyes.

"Why do you care so much hmm? A little crush perhaps?" A sly grin morphed on his face.

The boys face turned towards the man with a raised eyebrow. "She would be far more interested in a younger man than one who has vacated his prime." The statement was so blunt that Jiraiya could feel it smack him in his face. Literally.