Plan

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

"You speak too much, Kurama." The Kyuubi gave a dark chuckle before going completely silent. The boy stood to his full height as he spotted a Suna Messenger desperately making their way towards the gate. The individual was pretty fast. To be expected, all messengers had to be. The blond watched as the man was surrounded by several ANBU members before pulling out a scroll and handing it to the Kage Bunshin that the ANBU member made to read it. After several seconds, the clone nodded his head before the scroll was taken by the actual ANBU Agent who disappeared.

The blone closed his eyes as his Sage Mode dissipated before disappearing from his spot. The world seemed to turn upside down before he opened his eyes to the sight of his Aunt who was resting her head against her knuckles. His eyes roamed along her face as he took in the calm expression on her face. His eyes began to trail down from her face as his eyes subtly roamed down her body.

"Staring at me now? I'm flattered Naruto."

The boy's eyes snapped towards her as an amused smile adorned her beautiful face. The blond teen blinked several times before slowly stepping into the office and ignoring the woman's statement.

"A scroll from Suna is approaching." The blond made his way across the room as Tsunades eyes trailed after him, remaining on him the entire time. "The messenger was moving faster than normal. An ANBU member will be here in 32 seconds."

Naruto stood in front of the wall that had the pictures of every single Hokage. His eyes roamed across each person before stopping on the 3rd Hokages. His face involuntarily contorted in anger before his fists clenched tightly.

"Mhm... And how did you get here so fast hmm?" She noticed his reaction to Hiruzens picture. Tsunade was well aware of the fact that he despised the man. The boy probably wasn't even aware of the action he just did.

The Jinchuuriki stared at the 4th Hokages picture frame with a raised eyebrow. He was silent for several seconds before shrugging. "I'm the fastest person in the village." Tsunade pursed her lips at the comment and before she could inquire on his words an ANBU member appeared in the room while on a single knee.

Tsunade stares at the agent before holding out her hand. The ANBU member handed the scroll to her before bowing. "A message from Suna's Council Hokage-sama." The woman didn't reply to the ANBU Member as her eyes began to narrow with each line she read. She finished reading the scroll before tossing it away. She gestured for the man to leave who did so after bowing.

Naruto eyed her with slight interest as her face hardened. The blonde woman was calmly drumming her fingers on the desk as a minute went by. The 5th Hokage eventually nodded her head before gesturing with her pinkie. Neko dropped down beside her on a single knee awaiting instructions.

"Bring me Kakashi and Team Gai. Now." The purple haired ANBU Captain nodded and disappeared in a burst of speed as Naruto remained silent in the room. He slowly began to make his way towards his Aunt before sitting on the corner of her desk. He closed his eyes as he sat in silence awaiting for the rest of the Shinobi to be brought in.

The only noise in the room was the sound of Tsunade drumming her fingers against the mahogany desk in her office. Several minutes passed by as the Shinobi she called for entered through the door. Tsunade glanced at them for a few seconds before glancing towards her nephew.

"Off." She made a slight shooing motion with her hand as the Jinchuuriki sighed in annoyance. The boy proceeded to ignore the demand and laid his body on the desk. The boys back rested against the wooden desk as Tsunades face twisted in agitation. She shook her head ignoring the boy before staring at her Shinobi. Tsunade eyed Kakashi who had a knowing look on his face. She proceeded to roll her eyes before speaking.