Compromising

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

Naruto stared at Ichi for several more moments before nodding his head. He made a gesture with his head as he strode past the woman who followed shortly after. The two Uzumaki's walked through the rather large palace in silence for several minutes before stopping at a random door.

Naruto rubbed his face for a few moments before knocking on the door. There was several moments of silence before the sound of several locks being undone was heard. Naruto placed his hands in his pockets as he yawned quietly.

Something that Ichi took extreme notice of.

The King had been showing signs of heavy fatigue and exhaustion ever since gaining access to the entirety of Kurama's Chakra. She was more concerned than worried about Naruto when it came to his health.

The Queen had informed the Personal Guard that Naruto would be fine with more rest. The problem with that was the fact that their plans were being rushed. Now, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it could cause massive problems in the future if not handled properly. Ichi was confident that everything would turn out ok but just to be safe, she'd speak her mind. Naruto needed insight from others or he'd continue doing things as is.

"Permission to speak freely, Your Majesty?" Ichi glanced towards her King who blinked at the question before nodding his head. "I'm sure that you are already aware but I wish to inquire about your health..." At the teen's silence, Ichi continued to speak her mind.

"It is no secret that you have been showing signs of... exhaustion..." Ichi trailed off silently as she glanced at her leader with slight apprehension. The raised eyebrow he sported filled her with some measure of confidence and she continued. "You have done so much for Uzu but there are... Uh. Circumstances... in which your health should be the main focus..."

Naruto narrowed his eyes slightly before turning his attention towards the door that was now opening. It revealed a slightly groggy Konan who was still in her sleeping attire. The paper wielding woman rubbed her eyes as she took notice of the two Uzumaki's in her doorway. She was not able to inquire what the duo wanted due to Naruto responding to the Amazonian woman beside him.

"You as well, Ichi?" The Jinchuuriki sighed quietly before nodding his head. "Everyone has been saying the same thing... Perhaps... I should listen."

"I apologize, My King." Ichi bowed to her King before continuing. "Do not mistake our actions as having doubts in your ability. We are just concerned. There is no need to shoulder all of the weight. Is this not why you created the Personal Guard? To handle the more tedious parts of the plan?"

Naruto released a heavy sigh before nodding. "Yes yes yes... When you work so hard to achieve something as grand as this you wish to see your investment payout... But this is something that I need to do Ichi. After we kill Obito I promise to take things slower... Is that suitable?" His cerulean orbs glanced towards the 7-foot women who sported a pleased expression.

"Yes, Your Majesty. Yes it is. The Queen will be most pleased to hear that."

Naruto narrowed his eyes for a second before shaking his head. This was likely Tsunade's doing. Having even Ichi of all people convincing him to slow down. And she was the only member of the Personal Guard who was nonconfrontational. Whether that be with him or others in general. Ichi would rather take the path of least resistance and there was nothing wrong with it. The woman actually seeking him out to speak about his health was astounding in itself. Ichi possessed a rough persona and would dawn the mask of a ruthless leader but in reality, she was a rather meek woman.