Friends or Not ?

Welcome back 

Let's go into the story 

--------------------------

"It's fine. Two Miso's please." Ayame gave a salute and a wide smile and began to work on the order as if she hadn't made a fool of herself. Tsunade just shook her head with an amused smile at the young woman. Naruto watched the young woman retreat before turning to his Aunt.

"The people fear you." His placid statement made her turn towards him with a raised eyebrow. "They've always feared me." She answered rather lackadaisically.

The boy slowly nodded before resting his cheek against his palm. His eyes slowly closed as he responded. "More so than usual. What has happened since I've been away?"

Tsunade pursed her lips as she began to drum her fingers against the counter top in a rhythmic pattern. "I've made sure that the village knows that I am the leader. Many were skeptical when I was brought back and inaugurated. You already know this. It doesn't matter. I was chosen to lead and I'm going to do it. Sensei ruined this village and now I'm stuck cleaning his fucking mess."

Naruto didn't comment on that statement. He was well aware of the Sandaime's machinations and flaws. Naruto didn't usually linger on the past but he didn't mourn the man's death. The old man dug his own grave and he had to eventually lay in it. It was ironic that his favorite student was the one to plunge his blade into his heart.

"He always did manipulate things from the shadows. I never truly understood how he and Danzo never saw eye to eye. They were more alike then they wished to admit." The boy tapped his fingers against the countertop. "It's fortunate that they both perished."

Tsunade glanced towards the boy with a small smirk. "Awwwwww. Is my little Naru-chan pouting?" Her hand came to rest on his cheek and lightly tug at his cheeks. She could tell he was unamused by the slight curl of his nose.

"I do not pout. I am a Shinobi. Pouting is beneath me." The blonde continued her actions as the boys fingers began to drum faster. "Why do you do this?" His cerulean orbs found hers and the woman grinned.

"Because I care about you. Showing emotion is good even if they're negative. You're not upset. So what's the harm?" She lightly stroked his whiskers with her thumb following the statement. His annoyed expression disappeared following the statement and he averted his eyes from hers.

"Two Miso's for the lovely couple~!" Ayame's voice interrupted the two as she plopped both bowls on the wooden counter with a smile.

Tsunade's hand retreated from the boys face a little to quickly. She swiveled on her stool before staring at Ayame. The young ramen waitress belatedly realized her statement. Her eyes widened before bowing and apologizing. The busty woman continued to stare at the waitress in annoyance as Naruto just watched on.

"Lovely couple?" His head tilted towards his Aunt who was beginning to chew the young brunette out. That same feeling of warmth spread through his body at the thought. His gaze went to the broth noodles that now sat in front of him and the corners of his mouth slightly shifted upwards.

--------------------------

Tsunade was once again pulling her favorite blond along as they made their way to the old Team 7 training grounds. The meal had been enjoyable for both blonds. "Where is Jiraiya anyway?"

Naruto shifted his arm that was trapped between her breasts before speaking. "He said he had some contacts that he needed to speak with."

The woman gave a non-committal hum at the statement. She didn't really care where the pervert was but keeping Jiraiya on his short leash was always the better option. They continued in comfortable silence before an ANBU member touched down beside the couple. "The Shinobi you've requested are at the location Hokage-sama."