Power

Welcome back!

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

Because I love you, Naruto.

Because I love you, Naruto. Because I love you, Naruto. Because I love you, Naruto.

BecauseIloveyou,Naruto.BecauseIloveyou,Naruto.BecauseIloveyou,Naruto.BecauseIloveyou,Naruto.

"Naruto."

Harrowing white eyes slowly blinked at the deep, baritone voice that reverberated in the dark prison cell. Nine crimson soaked tails lazily waved in the air as the beast tilted its head. The creature of destruction began to slowly glance around the small room in slight confusion.

"She... she manipulates your feelings. You are but a puppet. A tool to be... used."

A weak and raspy voice caught the beasts' attention as those blinding orbs centered on the frail looking man who had spoke.

"You don't even... realize it. So much... power and yet you choose to waste it."

The venom in Orochimaru's statement caused the beast to tilt its head. The snake summoner was unprepared for the tail that speared through his leg, rooting itself into the concrete floor and spreading the corrosive Chakra into his veins and blood stream causing him to scream in agony.

The beast shifted its position before slowly making its way towards the chained man. The remaining eight tails began to slowly writhe before piercing through each of his limbs causing even more pain to the snake summoner. Steam erupted from the Jinchuuriki's mouth as Orochimaru screamed in sheer agony. There was truly little he could do in the situation. The boy was more akin to a wild animal who was reacting on instinct.

Orochimaru closed his eyes before releasing a pain filled chuckle. "I knew you'd be a problem... I should have killed you in the Forest of Death..." Naruto tilted his head as a low growl reverberated from his throat.

The beast regarded its prey for several seconds before opening its giant maw. Blue and red Chakra began to physically manifest in the area before coalescing into a single, small black orb. A quiet screeching noise began to emanate from the action as Orochimaru watched on in horror.

The tiny orb began to grow in size until reaching the size of a human head. The beast slowly lowered its head as Orochimaru stared directly at the skull of the Kyuubi's manifestation. The last thing he saw were those giant, harrowing eyes of the beast.

The prison cell was immediately ripped asunder as a blinding white flash imploded in the room.

--------------------------

Tsunades eyes snapped opened as a vicious tremor shook Konoha. She stabled herself with little effort as the horrid feeling of the Kyuubi's Chakra washed over the entire village like a blanket. Her eyebrows raised in slight shock as a giant cloud of smoke erupted from the ANBU HQ.

She... severely underestimated just how powerful Naruto was now. Even she herself knew that it would take an incredible amount of effort on her part to take down the ANBU HQ like that. Tsunade highly doubted that Naruto was truly trying either. It only reinforced how close she was and still is, to dying at his hands.

Tsunade slowly crossed her arms as she stared at the now exposed bunker that was once the ANBU HQ. This was going to be incredibly annoying to deal with... It's a blessing she decided to pull Tayuya along instead of leaving her in the cell. Speaking of Tayuya...