Hurt

Welcome back

Let's go into the story

--------------------------

Naruto sat in the room that Tsunade had prepared for him with Itachi's Akatsuki ring in his hand. His blue eyes inspected every inch of the ring as he took notice of the several unique seals that adorned the item. It was the work of a master. Truly incredible work indeed. Only an Uzumaki would be able to create such a complex design.

The blond inspected the ring for several more moments before he felt a pull on his Chakra. He blinked slowly and noticed that he was surrounded by several projections of other individuals. He slowly stood up as every single pair of eyes locked onto him. Naruto's gaze met each and every single stare before settling on the man who possessed the unique Doujutsu. It seemed the ring was a way of communicating with the other members. If he understood the seals correctly then there was someone here who's Chakra they all connected to. Naruto was no gambler like his Aunt but he'd take a bet on it being the man with a Rinnegan.

He recognized almost every single person in the room. The only individuals he didn't recognize was the Rinnegan wielder, the woman who stood behind him, and the man with the spiral mask. He couldn't see if the man had the Sharingan so he was unsure if this was the 'Tobi' that Itachi spoke of.

"It appears that Itachi is in fact dead." Naruto's cerulean pupils left the leaders before settling on the woman who stood behind the man. She possessed an incredibly unique eye color as her stoic gaze met his. Naruto's hands found their way into his pockets before he finally acknowledged the leaders statement.

"Jiraiya-Sensei had informed me of his time during the 2nd Shinobi War. How he stayed in Amegakure and taught 3 orphans how to survive on their own. It is an interesting story... One he would tell many times." Naruto's gaze continued to bore into Konan as he continued his speech. "He told me he taught a boy who possessed the legendary eyes of the Sage of Six Paths... The Rinnegan. A young red haired boy with a timid personality."

Despite Konan's stoic gaze she was becoming unnerved by the boys stare and his words. It reminded her far too much of Nagato's puppets. There was little, if any emotion in those blue orbs. The boy also knew far too much information already it would seem.

"But, you are clearly not that little boy. Sensei said that the three orphans died. A young boy with orange hair and a young girl with lavender hair... Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato. It could be a coincidence after all. But we are Shinobi. We do not believe in coincidences."

The puppet of Yahiko gave a small, nearly unnoticeable frown as he stared at the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. "Your words mean little to me. I am God. Your death will usher in a new era of peace."

Naruto's face shifted to one of annoyance as his gaze remained on the only woman in the Akatsuki. "So much power in a man with foolish ideas. Peace? In our world? Do you truly believe in those words?" Konan's mouth shifted into a small frown after the boys words.

"It doesn't matter if I truly believed them or not. I have the power to shift the world and I will do so. Collecting the Bijuu is the first step."

Naruto's eyes finally left Konans before settling on Pein. "If a man says something enough times he will start to believe it."

"You mistake me for a simple man. I am God."

Naruto shook his head with an annoyed frown before replying. "The only thing special about you is those eyes. Without them you are nothing."

Pein narrowed his eyes at the boy as his head tilted. "I will come for you personally, Kyuubi Jinchuuriki."

Naruto's hands came out of his pockets as he turned them palm side up. "You will die doing so. Just like Itachi did. After I kill you, Amegakure is next. The strong thrive and the weak parish." The boys astral projection began to disappear after his words as the puppet of Yahiko frowned.