Akatsuki Entry

Welcome back guys!!

Now lets go into the story ;)

--------------------------

"I personally feel like you overreacted Naruto." Jiraiya voiced in a slight petulant tone.

"Sometimes I wonder who the Sensei really is between the two of us." Naruto's voice was the usual monotone but Jiraiya could sense the admonishing undertone.

"Hime will reprimand you." The Toad Sage pointed out plainly. Jiraiya wasn't looking for another reason to anger the boy. A fact was a fact. You can't really assault your commanding officers.

The blond glanced at his teacher before shutting his eyes and turning back to the road. "She would give me a hug and pat me on the back. You are delusional."

Jiraiya's eyebrow twitched in annoya at the boys retort. It was most likely true. His teammate was incredibly fond and aggressively protective of the boy. The last person who tried their hand at the boy was Danzo. That man no longer exists. It would take the demand of Kami herself to tear Tsunade away from the young man.

"I swear I get no respect." The man was downright being a child and he knew it.

"I do respect you Jiraiya-Sensei. But I respect Auntie Tsunade far more than you. I also enjoy her company far more than you." Narutos statement only seemed to deflate the older man even further.

"Do you enjoy hurting me you brat?" The boy didn't even glance in his direction and kept silent. Yes, yes he did.

The two Shinobi fell into a comfortable silence afterwards on their trip back to Konoha. Naruto had indeed insisted on leaving immediately. There wasn't much Jiraiya could do to stop him. He was more than capable of fending for himself.

Naruto's head rotated slightly to the right and he stopped moving. His eyes remained shut but his head tilted slightly. "It seems we have company. They are very strong if judging by their Chakra pools."

Jiraiya had sensed them slightly after his student. The boy was an immaculate sensor after becoming a perfect Sage. It was truly impressive the feats a perfect Sage could pull off.

A few moments passed before two figures appeared in the clearing. Both individuals were garbed in a similar pair of black cloaks that had red clouds adorned on them. One was definitely a man and the other was more akin to a fish mutant of some sort.

"Itachi Uchiha." Naruto's monotone voice invaded the silent clearing. The blonds eyes were still closed but his head was facing directly toward the man.

"Naruto-kun. You've grown." Itachi's face was as blank as the boy he was talking with.

Jiraiya glanced between the two members before focusing on the other member. "Kisame Hoshigaki. It's been awhile." The Toad Sage had an uncharacteristic serious expression on his face.

This was dangerous. Jiraiya was certain that the both of them could handle this situation but when it comes to Shinobi theres always that chance of death. These two were monsters.

"You and the brat got lucky last time. It's not gonna happen again. Samehade has been itching for a piece of ya." Kisames grin was far too large for Jiraiya's liking.

"You talk too much." Naruto's sapphire orbs gazed at the shark-like man. "You're annoying. Stay silent." Following the boys comment the ground beneath the Akatsuki duo exploded and several clones of Naruto attacked Kisame.

Itachi disappeared in a flock of crows while Kisame began to batter away the group. Naruto shut his eyes before holding up a half-ram handseal.

The clones that surrounded Kisame began to glow white before expanding and detonating. The explosion rocked the very foundation they were standing on. Blowing up massive chunks of earth and several trees being reduced to ash. Jiraiya's mane of hair was blown back due to the force of the explosion.